Mr. Right.

Requested by jfke638

--
Jungkook recently got into a relationship with a man named Lee, they met through the company and Jungkook began to really like him. They went on a few dates and got into a relationship rather quickly.

Out of all the members, the only one who had a bit of an issue with it was Jin. Lee was Jin's age and the hyung felt like Jungkook might not do well in a relationship with someone older like that. Also, knowing the age gap between him and his own maknae, he personally thought Jungkook was too young to be in a relationship with someone five years older than him.

One night they had even gotten into a small scuffle about it.

Jin had brought up again how he thinks Jungkook would be better off with someone also 21, not someone who was 26.

"It's like two different worlds, bunny," Jin said.

"You're 26 and I hang out with you , don't I!?" Jungkook yelled at his hyung in defense. He wished Jin could just be happy for him.

"I'm your hyung, that's extremely different than dating, Kook."

"Whatever," Jungkook stormed off to his room and Jin sighed. He figured he'd just have to see how this plays out. As long as Lee treats him well, I suppose that's all that matters.

The members quickly could tell that Lee didn't treat Jungkook well at all, but Jungkook was too blinded by his feelings to notice it even when his hyungs did.

The maknae would mention small little fights he and Lee would get in, and even show them some text messages to try and get some advice from his older brothers about how to handle certain situations, and the members could tell by the texts that Lee was extremely manipulative.

"Bunny, I don't mean to be rude, I really don't, but Lee is kind of being a dick to you," Yoongi told the youngest one day after reading some of the texts during the fight. Lee had been mad that Jungkook didn't want to hang out one night, but it wasn't that he didn't want to, it's that he couldn't because of work.

"If you actually cared about me you'd be able to find time off work to come see me," Lee had texted.

"I'm sorry. It's just really hard to do that right now with promotions and all," Jungkook had replied.

"Yeah, you better be sorry."

"I'm really sorry."

Jimin came over and chimed in, "You had nothing to even be sorry for. Just tell him to shut up and deal with you being busy."

"I can't talk like that to him!" Jungkook said, surprised his hyung would even suggest that.

"If he's going to be rude to you, be rude back," Taehyung said. He frowned. He hated seeing Jungkook in a relationship with a guy who made him feel like he couldn't be totally honest with how he felt. He started to wonder if Jin was right, maybe it was better for Jungkook not to date an older guy. Taehyung didn't want his maknae being taken advantage of just for being the younger one in the relationship.

"I'm not going to be rude to him," Jungkook pouted. "Just...never mind. I'll figure it out myself." Jungkook shoved his phone back into his pocket and decided to leave his hyungs out of his personal life for now.

Lee decided to come over to the dorm that night, even though Jungkook told him he couldn't. His hyungs weren't exactly on board with that, but Lee showed up anyway.

That was when the others noticed how extremely controlling Lee was over Jungkook. Lee tried controlling his every move, and to their shock and horror, their maknae obeyed. First Lee told Jungkook to hand over his phone so he could go through and check text messages making sure nobody else was talking to him.