Lesson zero

Fourteen years had past since the original sky people came to Pandora

Fourteen years had past since the original sky people came to Pandora. Since I came to Pandora. Life was no longer how it once was. Trauma would always remain, the pain and suffering would haunt us. Perhaps for some, it had faded over time. The night terrors, the paranoia, the hunts for sky people insuring no more remain on Pandora. But for me, the fear would always be there.

With Jake becoming a true Na'vi and saving their lives, Tsu'tey decided to let him lead the Omaticaya clan. Jake had become one of the people, just as I had. Tsu'tey respected him and saluted him. He had led us through one of the most meaningful battles of our lives, he was Toruk Makto. It made sense why Tsu'tey gave up the title.

Neytiri had also gotten pregnant before long and that was the first sign of hope for the clan. Tsu'tey and I had put off having children until we got to know one another on a deeper scale. Yes, we were mates, friends, and comrades. But I felt it was necessary to ensure we were truly compatible for the sake of our children.

Recovering from my injuries took longer than expected. I had broken the lower half of my spin and sustained an infected stab wound. During that time, I spent a lot of it with Mo'at, who taught me the ways of Tsahìk. I learned the ways of healing and enhanced my relationship with Eywa. I started praying at the beginning of everyday.

I also learned of Grace's pregnancy. To which I had my own theories: such as, Eywa could not transfer Grace's soul to her avatar body in time but she could make a copy of it and created another version of her inside of the original. Grace would be reborn in her child. Or there was a monster of a man who raped her unconscious avatar or a scientist that decided to experiment on her.

While he gave up the lead position, doesn't mean he was completely out of the loop as Tsu'tey had become Jakes second hand man. Jake was learning how to lead and how to be a father so he encouraged the help. Jake never had a dad. Sure his father was present in his life, but he never bonded with Jake or Tom and was verbally abusive toward them both. Jake more so compared to Tom.

When I fully recovered, Tsu'tey would not leave my side. Mo'at had limited his visits with me due to his touching. He couldn't keep his hands off me. I throughly enjoyed the attention but Mo'at said it was too much for my body to bare. So, as soon as I was released from Mo'ats care, Tsu'tey stole me away.

                                  *Flashback*
I had just been released from Mo'ats medical care. While her abode was cozy it couldn't compare to the safety granted to me by my mate. I pulled the burgundy curtain out of the way to leave Mo'ats tent of the new Omaticaya home base.

Almost as soon as my eyes wondered to truly view our new home, I witnessed my mate stomping his way toward me with his mean mugged face. When our eyes met, his eyes softened as his steps slowed. I matched his pace. Once we met in the middle, we simply stared into one another. A soft smile made its way onto my face, seeing the changes within him.