Bloodlust

Title: Bloodlust

Fandom: Vampire Knight

Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Romance

Characters: Zero, Yuki, Kaname

Rating: PG-13 (T)

Warning: Not for readers who hate seeing characters in pain. >.<

Pairings: Zero/Yuki, Kaname/Yuki, Kaname/Zero

Disclaimer: Do not own anything, although we fangirls always wish we do *sobs*

References: I couldn’t tell you, really. I have no idea what happens in which chapters. ^_^;;

Summary: Zero is hurting; and is slipping closer and closer to a Level E. The two people who care about him the most want to help.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting on the ground, cold and alone. My breaths are shaky, yet deep. My knees are curled up to my chest. I have no idea how long I’ve been here, but it feels like it’s been hours—hours of endless torture.

You need blood…you crave it…

No! I don’t! I don’t, I can’t, I won’t…

Yuki has offered herself to you before…just go and take it.

I hate doing that to her…

“Y-Y-Yuki…” I moan. I slam my head against the wall as tears fall from my red eyes. “N-No!”

*Come on Zero! Just take it; it doesn’t hurt me, I promise. She brushes her hair away from her neck*

“No! I-I-I…”

Admit it; you want to do it….you want to feel her flesh around your aching fangs…

My heart races, my head pounds, the room spins and I cry out because of it all. I tremble and whine. My body is paralyzed with pain and fear. I wish it would end. My trembling hand reaching inside my jacket, I grab the Bloody Rose. My fingers quiver as my index grasps the trigger. Sobbing, I press the barrel of it to my chest. A beat…another beat…another.

*Zero, please don’t do it. I love you.*

“Y-Yuki…I-I love you…too…”

I push the idea of pulling the trigger away and throw the Bloody Rose across the room. It hits the wall and then the floor with a clang. I stare down. As much as I want my life to end, I promised Yuki that she would be the one to end me.

“Zero,”

Shaking, trembling, tears streaming down my face. A hand brushes my cheek. I don’t look up. No one should see me in such a pathetic state. The person hugs me.

“It’s alright, it’s okay…” Their voice tells me. “Look at me Zero, please…”