|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐂 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄|

Hello people, this is my first time writing a ninja storm story. 

This OC belongs to me, if anyone wants to use it feel free to ask me.

Picture of above what Liam suit new suit looks like (Credit goes to GreenCosmo90 on DeviantArt)

<̲O̲C̲ ̲P̲R̲O̲F̲I̲L̲E̲>̲

NAME: 
• Liam Carter (Adoptive name)
• Lucas Vizsla (Former Rafkonian & Former Mandalorian name)

GENDER: Male 

STATUS: Alive 

HAIR COLOR: Short dark brown 

EYE COLOR: Brown 

ROLL CALL: "Power of Fire!"  

SEASONS: Ninja Storm  

COLORS: 
• Silver (Formerly)
• Orange (New) 

ZORDS: 
• Ninja Firebird Zord (Backup)
• Ninja Pachyosaurus Zord. (The right arm)
• Ninja Ankylo hammer Zord. (The left arm) 

WEAPON: 
• Flame Sword
• Flame Dagger 

MORPHER: 
• Old Ancient Morpher (Formerly)
• Ronin Morpher

HOMEWORLD: 
• Rafkon (Formerly) 
• Mandalore (Visit often)
• Earth 

FAMILY/RELATIVE: 
• Paz Vizsla (Ancestor, Deceased)
• Evelyn Stark (Ancestor, Deceased) 
• Ragnar Stark Vizsla (Ancestor, Deceased) 
• Kanari Stark Vizsla (Ancestor, Deceased) 
• Unknown other relatives (Ancestors/Grandfathers, mothers, Deceased)
• William Carter (Father, Deceased) 
• Kana Carter nee Vizsla (Rafkonian Mother, Deceased)
• Jake Carter nee Zarbak (Mandalorian Uncle, Deceased)
• Daniel Carter (Older Brother) 
• Kaori Vizsla nee Parkinson (Aunt) 
• Mathew Vizsla ( Uncle)  

LOVE INTEREST: Hunter Bradley 

CHARACTER BIO:  Liam is the second son of Mr. Carter and Mrs. Carter and Daniel, Liam was a toddler when his brother was there to watch over Liam and his brother told Liam that Mom and Dad died of illness. Liam grew up, Until now they went to the Fire/Blaze Academy, They were excellent and intelligent Ninjas. They use an old ancient morpher which can turn them into the Gold and Silver rangers but decided to use it for later. A few days later, Luthor had begin attacking the Academy and the Ninja Firebird Zord. Liam and His brother got out their morpher, it was Ronin morpher and turned into Blaze Rangers. when Lothor was gone. The two brothers left the academy to say goodbye to their Academy once more, and moved to Blue bay Harbor that's where the Ninja storm rangers are. 

ABILITIES: 
• Fire Ninja Powers
• Flame Shield (It can grow big to protect the academy or the rangers even the base) 

•⊹٭𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐٭⊹•

NAME: 
• Daniel Carter (Adoptive name) 
• Orion Vizsla (Former Rafkonian & Former Mandalorian name)

GENDER: Male 

STATUS: Alive

HAIR COLOR: Short dark brown

EYE COLOR: Blue

ROLL CALL: "Power of Blaze!"

SEASONS: Ninja Storm

COLORS: 
• Gold (Formerly)
• Amber (New)

ZORDS:  Ninja Fire Spino Zord. (The body and Legs) 

WEAPON (NAME):
• Flame Ax (FlameBreaker)
• Flame Sword 

MORPHER: 
• Old Ancient Morpher (Formerly)
• Ronin Morpher

HOMEWORLD: 
• Rafkon (Formerly) 
• Mandalore (Visit often)
• Earth

FAMILY/RELATIVE: 
• Paz Vizsla (Ancestor, Deceased)
• Evelyn Stark (Ancestor, Deceased)
• Ragnar Stark Vizsla (Ancestor, Deceased) 
• Kanari Stark Vizsla (Ancestor, Deceased) 
• Unknown other relatives (Ancestors/Grandfathers, mothers, Deceased) ) ) )
• William Carter (Father, Deceased)
• Kana Carter nee Vizsla (Rafkonian Mother, Deceased) 
• Jake Carter nee Zarbak (Mandalorian Uncle, Deceased)
• Liam Carter (Brother)
• Kaori Vizsla nee Parkinson (Aunt)
• Mathew Vizsla (Uncle)  

LOVE INTEREST: 
• Jaxson Sorazuki (Former Boyfriend/Friend)
• Shane Clarke

CHARACTER BIO: Daniel is the First son of Mr. Carter and Mrs. Carter, They died of illness, Mike had to take care of Liam. He watched him grow up, Until now they went to the Fire/Blaze Academy, They were excellent and intelligent Ninjas. A few days later, Luthor had begin attacking the Academy and the Ninja Firebird Zord was trying to protect the academy. and his brother got out their morpher it was Ronin morpher and turned into Blaze Rangers. when Luthor was gone. Daniel was asked by Jaxson to be his boyfriend, he accepted, but the relationship didn't last long. He and Jaxson broke up for the better of us because in rules rangers cannot date rangers then we became friends instead. The two brothers left the academy to say goodbye once more, and moved to Blue bay Harbor that's where the Ninja storm rangers are.

ABILITIES: 
• Blaze Ninja Powers 

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

• He and His brother, Liam are the first ones who are Gold & Silver Ninja Storm rangers in Ninja Storm 

• He and his brother are the first ones to be the descendants of Paz Vizsla and Evelyn Stark, Evelyn and Paz's two children, Ragnar and Kanari Stark Vizsla. (A/n: I decided to do a crossover of the Mandalorian and Power rangers hehe ) 

- Also Liam and Daniel listen to the song of 'Heroes in Valhalla's hall' by Sail North (It's not yet been released only been a song on youtube). It's like a tribute to the Mandalorians. Whenever the two are alone they sing this song .

ENJOY THIS BOOK!!! 

~ Moon/Crystal