The way home

It was early evening and Jotaro was almost at the end of his shift at JPP cafe. He began to close and whatever the hell people who work at a coffee shop do. His back was turned away from the door as he was wiping down the counter.

The bell that was hung  from the door rang and Jotaro sighed. Yare yare, do people really need coffee that bad at 7 pm?

"Hello," Jotaro grumbled as he began to turn to face the costumer, "How may I help y-"

Then he saw who the costumer was. Or better yet, costumers. 😜😜

The first was a shockingly beautiful woman between the age of 40 to 70. She had beautiful silver hair and laugh lines that accentuated her natural beauty. Who stood next to her looked like to be her son. He was equally handsome 🥵🥵as she was beautiful, with pink hair that framed his sturdy face. He was very muscular that it looked like his sweatshirt 😋😋was about to rip at any moment. He looked disgruntled as if he didn't want to be there.

Jotaro blinked a few times at the sheer beauty and he shat in his pants just a little bit. Yare yare daze, that guy is so cute.

The lady stepped up to the counter "Hello, I know you are almost closed, but could we get a small cup of black coffee and a small latte as well. To go, of course."

"Sure, coming right up. And names for the coffee?"

Hope Mcrea 😳for the black coffee and Kakyoin for the latte.

Jotaro gasped. He was wondering why the woman had looked so familiar. She was the infamous mayor who murdered all those orphans when she burned that orphanage down. When word got out she had done that, she had to leave her town, virgin river, and she was never seen again. Jotaro had read in the news and had saw her picture, her mouth stretched into a sadistic smile, looking nothing at all like the calm beauty in front of him.

Then a meteor came down from the sky, killing everybody in a 20 mile radius. Who was driving the meteor you may ask? Well, it was just Robert Langdon!!