𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

Nami, Chopper, Sanji, Luffy and Lia went inside the lounge room where Gan Fall laying on the mattress

Luffy crouched, "So he fought this hard, even though he gave us this whistle for free."

"If it wasn't for the Sky Knight, both the ship and I wouldn't have survived." Chopper said.

"There's many things we'd like to ask him, but we'll wait until he wakes up." Sanji said, before looking at Pierre, "Thank you, too."

Then, Luffy gently pulls Gan Fall's long ass beard.

"Luffy!" - Chopper

"Since the ship is in this state and the sun's setting, it looks like we won't be able to head back to Angel Island until tomorrow." Sanji said, before he and the others go back to the deck, "In any case, let's head to the forest and camp at the lakeshore."

"Why?" - Luffy

"The ship will get destroyed if we have to fight here, right?" Usopp said, "Use your head!"

"Also, it's probably a little easier to fight on the shore." Sanji said.

"You thought of everything, didn't you, Sanji?" Lia said, smiling at her.

Sanji smiles at her, "Of course I did. Someone has to."

Chopper and Luffy started to cheer.

"Alright! Camping! Party time!" - Luffy

"What? Oi, wait! We're in enemy territory! You wanna camp?" - Usopp

Luffy ignores him, "Alright! Then, let's start by barbecuing those sky sharks!"

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Later that night, the crew went to the forest and started eating dinner.

"Yeah, this is yummy!" Luffy said.

"Geez, you'll eat anything." Nami said.

"Oi, this is pretty good." - Luffy

"Quiet! We're in the middle of reports." Usopp said.

"We encountered Satori from the Illusion Forest, a priest who uses surprise balls." Sanji said, "While the surprise balls made the fight tough, the toughest part was the he predicted our movements using a technique called mantra or something."

Lia sighs, "Haki..."

"Haki? What's that?" Zoro, who is sitting beside her asked.

"Haki is a power that allows the user to utilize their own spiritual energy for various purposes." Lia explained, "There's 3 types of Haki; Observation, Conqueror and Armament Haki."