1

Two baby boys are left outside the church in Hage village. Father Orsi would take them in. When Father Orsi took a good look at them. He would he see that one's name is Yuno since it is written on his clothes.He had a pendant on him. Yuno was sound asleep. Father Orsi turned his attention to the other child. He had the name Asta written on his clothes. Asta was laughing. Father Orsi smiled at that.

Timeskip 5 years
Asta remembered his life as Minato Namikaze at age 4. He learned that he was in a different world. One where they did not use chakra ,but magic. He also found himself unable to use chakra. He felt a little sad about not being able to see Kushina again. He learned to accept that he would not see her again. He decided to get stronger so that he would never lose his family ever again.

As Asta grew up he learned that he had Sealing Magic/Fūinmahō. Asta was glad he got this magic since he was Fuinjutsu Master in his old live. Asta also had a large amount of mana. He learned how to enhance his physical abilities(strength and speed) with magic. He even recreated the Rasengan using Magic Power. And also recreated the Flying Raijin Jutsu.

Back to story
One day Father Orsi gave Yuno a letter. He told him to deliver it to the next town over. Father Orsi told him he could ask Asta to go with him. Yuno refused because he didn't want to bother Asta. He viewed Asta as a big brother who always took care of him. He felt like he was a burden to Asta. He wanted to do this on his own. Asta who heard this decided to follow him.

Yuno would make his way to deliver the letter. After delivering it on his way back to the church a drunk man would snatch his pendant. He would kick Yuno to the ground. Yuno asks the man to give it back. He refuses and decides to leave. Just about when he was about to walk away Asta appeared behind him and placed a paralysis seal on the man .

" I can't move" the drunk man

"I will be taking that." Asta As he took the pendant from the drunk man .

"It's time to die. I won't forgive anyone who tries to hurt my family. "Asta As he created a Rasengan

Just as Asta was about to slam the Rasengan In the man Yuno stopped him.

"Asta stop please."Yuno begged Asta with tears in his eyes

"Okay fine." Asta said

"Here. Make sure not to lose it again. Well let's go home." Asta said as started walking

"Where do you think going kid. Come release your spell on me." The drunk man

"Nah I don't think so" Asta

"You brat" Drunk man

"Come on let's go home Yuno." Asta

Yuno followed after him.

"Asta do you think I could become strong like you. " Yuno

"Yes you can if you decide to train hard and stop being a crybaby. " Asta

"Okay. From now on I won't be a crybaby and I will surpass you and become the Wizard King." Yuno

"Surpass me huh. Well then I look forward to seeing you become the Wizard King." Asta said as he ruffled Yuno's hair.

Timeskip
Asta decide to train. He would find a isolated place and train from the age of 7. He would learn how to make weapons using mana, how to make clones, manazone, etc. After training for 5 years. He decided he would explore the world. He would leave a letter for his family explaining his reasons for his departure. On his travels he would visit the Diamond Kingdom, Heart Kingdom and infiltrate the Spade Kingdom. He would learn of the races of the world( Devils,Elves, Dwarves and Humans). The cultures and kingdoms histories, etc. His last stop was Hino County. He learned that they also spoke Japanese. He learned that Instead of grimoires, the people used scrolls.