𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝙳𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚂𝚈

╰┈ [DROWSY]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
I Need Control by Will Jay playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

BLINKING your eyes in an attempt to get your senses from your half-full stomach - one half from the little amounts of alcohol you consumed and the other half from the amounts of food you've eaten.

And once you caught sight of Chishiya, you stared at him for a couple of seconds before you push his hand away. Though you do feel dizzy, you still have a bit of control of your mind.

And Chishiya can tell that from the smell when he leaned a little closer. He chuckles to himself, slightly amused and not surprised. You were never a fan of any sort of alcohol but whenever you'd drink some, then he can tell that there was something bothering you.

"Protect me from what, huh? - And what are you even doing here anyways? Go back to your room, you creep!" You scold, quite weakly may I add as your words are a little sluggish.

Yet even in your drunk state, the grudge you were holding against Chishiya didn't leave as you remember the eyes that stalked you previously. You look away when you blinked again.

Somehow, you still can't get yourself to look at him still. You're afraid if you do so, the dullness that held so much amusement under that blank stare will come back to make you feel heavy again, bringing yourself back to the memories you wanted to forget.

Why else would you drink? - People tend to lean towards the intoxicated drink in order to feel free away from what keeps them from feeling safe in their own skin.

"How many drinks have you drunk, Y/N?" Chishiya smirks to himself, watching you make your way to the bed, walking so wobbly like that, Chishiya can't help but think that you're cute - reminded him of a baby penguin.

"Enough to be in my senses! It's irrelevant to the question! Now-" You hiccuped and point your finger at Chishiya, " -answer the question!"

Chishiya sighs, biting a smile, leaning his shoulder at the edge of the wall to support his weight as he puts his hands in his pockets. "Okay. Fine. Suit yourself - but who will take care of your little vulnerable body in that hazy mind of yours, hm?"

You grumble, sounding like a little gremlin as you wave your hands to dismiss his concerns. From the smug that you can see on the blond, he's still trying to provoke you even when drunk.

"Just state your business and scram!"

Chishiya chuckles again, "I came here because I fear that the jacket is not enough to be called a gift, and I think it's boring. So I thought of another - with the help of my friend of course."

With a red face (from your drunken state), you looked at him weirdly and then pursed your lips. "It better not be sex." You suspiciously suggest, narrowing your eyes at him who did nothing but laugh hysterically.

'God, it feels so good to be able to see you like this again.' Chishiya thinks to himself, watching you with his very own eyes that sparkled with amusement that the smug on his lips turned into a smile. It looked like he was adoring you.