51. Werewolves, Humans and Vampires

Miss Zelda and Miss Olive entered a class of twelve to fourteen year old students to teach Werewolf History. It was the day for the chapter "Relation between Werewolves, Humans and Vampires : The Inception".

Miss Olive started. "Hello, class. Make sure to write down the things I say. Now let us begin."

"What is there to write? It is known that vampires are our enemies and humans are similar to us but less civilized and powerful. Though they make few good films." A comment came from the back of classroom.

"Who lied to you, Blore?" asked Miss Zelda with a smile on her face. "I'd argue that we are more primitive than them because of the presence of our wolves."

"Zelda, please." Miss Olive said as she scoffed a laugh and rolled her eyes.

Miss Zelda continued smiling at her before turning towards her students. "There is no debate that the Vampires are our enemies. But do you know why?"

"Yes." Someone from the middle bench replied. "They attack us frequently. In fact they attacked us not long ago. Our King led the defense himself."

"While the very intelligent former Queen threw a party." Miss Olive added. The whole class laughed.

As the "Former Queen" meant in a sense that the one holding title of the Queen had lost it instead of stepping down for the successor, the people of Wicref did not feel obligated to respect Lady Persephone anymore.

"Moon Goddess definitely sent her sister as our savior for compensation." Miss Olive added once again with a chuckle.

A sound of three loud claps brought the attention back to Miss Zelda.

"As we know, the Vampires feed on humans. They currently do human husbandry. But during the dawn of civilizations, they used to enter the Human World whenever they wished and forcefully suck humans dry. It was pure chaos."

"Then, we werewolves saved them." Miss Olive interrupted. "A savior named Lancaster descended from the moon and unified us powerful creatures to form the Kingdom of Wicref. Before him, we all had been living scattered and disconnected, under the blessings of Moon Goddess. He only had a name. But he was believed because it is said that the people of that time were visited by the Moon Goddess herself and she had said that Lancaster was her son, whom she had sent for salvation."

"My mother says Lady Ariana had been sent by Moon Goddess too. So, she must be her daughter. Does that mean Lady Ariana is our King's auntie?" A girl asked.

"What? No!" answered Miss Zelda. She made a disgusted face. "Our King was mated to Lady Ariana's sister. And His Majesty isn't King Lancaster's son. He's the descendent."

"Anyway, back to the story. King Lancaster led the army of werewolves. A fierce battle lasted for five whole years before King Lancaster claimed the Aegir sea and the lands it touches in its every direction. Why, you ask? Its because the Aegir sea holds the only portal to the human world from this world containing Werewolves and Vampires."

"Hence, saving the humans." Miss Oliva took over. "And they still rely on us for their protection. To this day. You children have no idea the power our Monarchy holds over the politics of entire Human world. There is a reasons ours is the most powerful realm among all. We defeated the Vampires and we control the Humans."

"But my mother says humans do not know of our existence?" The same girl from before asked.

"Oh, their leaders do. You didn't think we would save them, continue saving them and not let them be aware of it." Miss Olive answered.

"Continue saving them?"

"Yes." Miss Claire nodded. "Although the Vampires started human husbandry with the very little quantity they were left with, the humans they produce aren't "nutritious" enough. Not my words. Therefore, they still attack us. To gain control over Aegir sea. To take revenge from us. To feed from humans of the Human World."

There was a grim expression on the face of students.

"Not to worry, children. We have King Xavier. Few years ago, those Vampires had tried to attack us. But our valiant King fought so bravely that he not only succeeded in defending our land, he conquered a significant portion of their land as well. But it wasn't his first time doing so. Time and again, His Majesty has won many battles and annexed several of their lands. I am declaring solemnly, humans should worship him -"

"- Class dismissed." Miss Zelda announced.

As the students were emptying the classroom, Miss Zelda closed the door shut before saying, "Olive! Quit imposing your personal opinions on our students..."

Author's note: There's another chapter too. Don't forget to check that out :)