𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 (Part 1)

That's the beautiful sky Dawn's in the United Kingdom Hell breaks loose, another robbery downtown in Manchester has a couple of men in cybernetic masks steal some cash while getting in the car , dropping away leading the police officers on a chase. As the chase goes farther one of the men in the car pulls out of Rocket lobster shooting at one of the police officers blowing up the car as it flips over crashing on another one creating a catastrophe of crashes.

Kyle Narration: everything changes once in a while there are many people in the world that you start to realize that cares that helps that gives off a new meaning of heroic.

The SWAT team gets involved as they pursue the robbers while a woman inside the car tells them to pull over but gets the biggest shot at with machine gun shooting from them.

Samantha: Damnit, air control, what's your status?

Helicopter that is right under the SWAT Cars hands up seeing that they're going to go through the highway through Buckingham bridge going into Blackpool.

Air one: this is an arrow on the Samantha they're heading towards Blackpool.

Samantha: That's good we can cut them off from there Tommy what's your status.

Putting on his right gear and loading his gas gun as the others perched their weapons on their cars targeting the car getting ready to shoot.

Tommy: I see them and they're coming way faster than expected. Seems like something to take them off I don't know what.

Samantha: yeah makes sense no one else would basically know that they're part of the same gang that is known as the outkasts some type of rival gang of stealing from someone's own jewelry store. Thing is that weird feeling of jewelry.

Tommy: What do you mean?

Samantha: Some type of weapon that they're stealing I don't know what it is but it's possibly something that's dangerous. One of the guys we got into now in jail says that they used one of their blue entire man's face off and disintegrated him before his eyes.

Tommy: must be some type of laser who knows maybe a little friend that came from the Stars might actually help us wherever he is.  Here he comes.

From the driver's seat the first robber sees them cutting off Buckingham bridge as He smirks turning on a few buttons in the car making the outside change as it turns into a ship flying into the air as everyone sees including Samantha and Tommy.

Tommy: okay that's something new.

All of a sudden she starts to see something that's super sonic speed chasing after it as Tommy witnesses the same thing.

Tommy: I'm just going to guess that's it.

Samantha: yep that's him.

Kyle Narration: makes sense since I've been on this Earth for nearly a year now I've understand the true nature of people that is not all evil that there are people that need saving and I promise that I will do whatever it takes to save it being exiled from your planet just to prove a point may have been a grave mistake but I needed to follow my own path.

The masked robber in the back sees sees him flying at mach speed

Robber: I'm the boss , we have a problem.

The man in the driver seat looks out the window seeing a man in a blue cape with a white mask flying towards them as he rips out one of the turbulence on Right side of the car making it wonky while making the car go out of control as the driver tries to keep it straight as it stops everyone in the car looks up seeing him.