.

Szybkie intro. Napisałom to po wymyśleniu króciutkiej konwersacji w głowie. Myślałom, że będzie to wicked dialog, a tu chuj, ponad tysiąc słów. Jest to po angielsku. Powodzenia hih<3

A i jak coś pisałom to tak, że 5city to Los Santos, a nopixel nie ma nazwy XDDD Jest to lekki morwin, ponieważ tylko to umiem pisać xD (też nie oglądałom ani jednego streama ewrona z np więc...)
Erwin i Grzechu są lekko out of character momentami, bo jakoś nie umiem ich dobrze napisać po angielsku...

Hello! It's my first (posted) piece of writing in English and ngl, I'm kind of scared. I don't think it's very well written, but oh well, I tried. Though it references Zaceed from nopixel, the entire action takes place on 5city. Also, I called 5city's city Los Santos, and left nopixel's nameless lmao I didn't know how else to approach this tbh. Also it will not focus on Zaceed, mostly because I haven't really been watching Ewron's nopixel streams (or anyone else's for that matter)... Hope I didn't make him too out of character 😬

Hope you have fun reading<3

Na 99% i tak to tylko Polacy czytają więc nie wiem po co pisze intro po ang XD no jes jak jes

Ofc I don't ship real people, just the GTA RP characters. Please do not view this on stream.

And if I know you irl, get the hell out (yes, I mean you Mike).

Edited by alemqa <33
Cover picture from Och__-

Enjoy :D

~~~~

A single week away from Los Santos could mean everything could change. Maybe the police would undergo some reforms, or maybe a totally new criminal group would take over. Or the entire city could be blown up. Anything was possible, so it is no wonder that Erwin Knuckles felt a little uneasy coming back to his hometown, not knowing what to expect.

However, the only major change he immediately saw, was the fact that the chief justice - Conrad Gross - was dead. The news reached him as a complete shock, when he was still away. He did not really mourn, since he and Conrad were no longer close. Nonetheless, this was quite troublesome, since the corruption within the justice system was the main thing that allowed Erwin to stay out of prison. For now, though, he didn't have to worry. He wasn't wanted, and besides, he had the best criminal group in the entire city. They'd rather sacrifice their lives, than let their leader get caught by the police. He was safe, at least for now.

Erwin did not come back alone. Along with the rest of his old friends like Nicollo Carbonara or David Gilkenly, he brought along his recently met companion. Zaceed Skengerton had a very similar personality to Erwin, and nearly instantly they became soul mates. When Knuckles offered Zaceed to visit his city, he gladly accepted. Excited to show him around, Erwin was already talking rapidly about his favorite parts of Los Santos.

He showed him his old workplaces like the church Zakon Błędnej Ciszy (transl. Order of False Silence), the fast food chain Burger Shot, the bar Arcade, the car service shop ZS Customs, and the building of the Department of Justice. He showed his apartment, the Pacific Standard bank, the Diamond Casino, and many, many other significant places. Finally, he ended the tour by the Mission Row police station.

"I used to spend a lot of time there," Erwin said. "But thankfully that's no longer the case."

"Looks similar to the one from my city," admitted Zaceed. "What are the cops like here?"

"Oh, they're shit." He rolled his eyes. "They can't prove anything in court, even when I was on trial for obvious murder. They couldn't catch me for the longest time, not until I myself showed up peacefully... But that doesn't mean they're not annoying. They are. They're hypocritical, selfish, don't follow half the procedures they themselves set up, and--"