CHARACTER INTRODUCTION( 1)

Kerubo Nyabuto- Her name means born on the plains. Plains are very important because they were used for practicing ritual ceremonies.Her father is Intabo while her mother is Moraa. Her father was ashamed of her mother because she was highly infertile and couldn't give birth to a first born baby boy.Her grandmother is Mongina and her grandfather died during a cow raiding. Her father is very abusive but luckily her best friend is always at her aid.
William Smith- He is the son of a slave trader but he doesn't like the whole slave trade ordeal. His mother Mary and his father John  are slave traders . He had one sister but she died of malaria when she arrived in Kenya and has one brother, Eugene Smith  From the moment he laid his eyes on Kerubo he fell in love. He doesn't care that it's forbidden .
Momanyi-  Abandoned at birth because of his heterochromia (his eyes were different colours _brown and blue_), he was forced to move in with his aunt BosiboriHe was allegedly 'cursed' (people assumed this because his mother was not able to wrap him in a red cloth as it was too expensive- a red cloth was used to ward off evil eyes-.) He is always there for Kerubo but will she always be there for him?