MIXED UP SCHEDULES?!?!?

Normal - English
Bold - Chinese
Italics - thoughts
Underlined - Spanish
Y/i = your initial
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/n POV:

"Y/n, time to wake up. You're going to be late for school." I heard as I felt myself being gently shaken. I opened my eyes and propped myself on an elbow, then sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Looking over to my left I seen my dad with a glass of water in his hand.

"Good morning little viper." Dad said handing me the glass.

"Morning." I replied while taking it out of his hand.

"You have about 20 minutes to get ready and eat breakfast." He informed while a drank the water. He took it after I was done.

"Alright." Dad turned around and made his way out of my room, making sure to closing the door behind him.

——>⏰⏭<——>2nd POV<——

After getting dressed, feeding Rex, and eating breakfast, you said bye to your dad and made your way to school on your skateboard.

On your way you were sorta zoned out, but not to the point where you weren't paying attention.

"Y/i!" You stopped yourself by placing a foot down, and looked behind to see Dre on his skateboard riding to you.

You waited till he was close and resumed riding your skateboard.

"Morning cherry." Dre said. You gave a nod towards him.

"How's your morning been?" Dre asked trying to spark a conversation.

"Eh. Im still here I guess." You replied. Dre chuckled before continuing.

"I like the hair." Dre complimented. "Thanks. I did it at like 1 in the morning last night." You said.

You had cut it short to about an ear length with one side being black and the other side a lime green.

(If you don't want anything abt your appearance to change you can just imagine you didn't do anything to it or you can change the green part if it.)

"1? I'm guessing you couldn't sleep?" Dre asked.  You shook your head before adding, "I counted sheep, changed positions, closed my eyes and waited, nothing worked."

Dre giggled a bit before asking,

"Did you happen to do the homework to math yesterday?" Dre asked while looking at you "I forgot to do it last night and if my mom finds out she's gonna be mad." Dre explained while lookin back ahead.

"I'll give it to you before we go to class. Make sure to change the answers a bit so the teacher won't know one of us copied off each other." You said while you and Dre came to a stop.

"Thanks y/i, I appreciate it." Dre said happily. "It's no biggie, really." You said while reaching into your bag. You pulled it out and handed it to him before going your separate ways.

"See you in second period, cherry!" Dre said while waving bye at you. You waved back and almost entered the classroom before you heard someone call out to you.