Intro&Copyright.

Hi|salaam

•Hope whoever is reading this is good.

•25/9/2022 the journey begins

(25.9.2022)

•Let's create a conducive environment healthy & worthy of spending leisure time. I don't celebrate y' know hate speech & stuff.

•I don't mind any constructive criticism. And though you're free to comment your views, allow them to remain decent.

↪keenly read the copyrights below, to makes sure you won't violate any of the stated.

•The cover is not actually appreciated by me, so expect it to be changed any time.

•This is the very first rough draft. Thus not edited.

With that being said, stick around .I'll update randomly before I stretch to a routine.

❤&✌

Love & peace

***

↔The trouble with writing fiction is that it has to make sense, whereas real life doesn't.↔ lain.M.Banks.

©copyright reserved

©copyright reserved.

This piece of work is protected under copyrights law.

So to mean, no part of this work should be reproduced by any means without prior, explicit written permission of the writer.

This is based with my own imagination and since then, incidents, events \ characters here bear a fictitious use only. Hence any resemblance herein must be of pure coincidence.

Copyrights 2022|R.Abdullah.
\ (Rayhanz_Gray)