Bio

Name: Ainz.D Y/N

Epithet: The Ruler of the Dead

Age: 22

Birth Place: North Blue

Personality: Kind, Intelligent, cunning, playful, Ruthless, snarky, compassionate, and empathetic

Likes: The Strawhats, scaring people, skeletons,  soothing music, his mother, Being a doctor, his friends, Strawberries, sweets, his adopted father, milk

Dislikes: The Marines, The World Government, those who hurt his friends, Celestial Dragons, The Gorosei, People who mock history, slavery, discrimination, 

Devil Fruit: Hone Hone No Mi

The Hone Hone no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to control the density of their and other people's bones, as well as being able to remove them. It also allows the user to generate and manipulate their own bones.

Strengths

Can create more joints to make their body very flexible, and control bone density, making them lighter, for faster moves, or heavier for strength. 

Can create armor made of bones, even under the skin, which can be extremely difficult to pierce, or coat themselves in a full skeletal armor that can grow much larger in size with more practice. 

Can remove bones from their body and regrow them, allowing them to remove and reshape bones as weapons e.g removing the spine and using it as a whip, and shooting out their sharp bones at will.

With his left hand can bring skeletal beings back to life.

Weakness

Though the fruit allows protection from death by snapped bones, it will not work if the bone has been completely shattered, thus rendering it impossible to rearrange it back to how it was. 

Also, there are three bones that cannot be removed without causing instant death to a person: the skull, the shoulder girdle, and the pelvis.

He needs to drink a lot of milk to keep his bones strong, or they will get tired very quickly.

Quotes

(To Luffy) " So you have it too? That makes you the second person I've known with the D in their name that isn't from my family."

(To Zoro)" Please break some bones when you get into a fight so I can heal you, you stupid swordsman."

(To Nami)"  Oh,  you foolish girl my skull jokes will never end."

(To Usopp)" People like you are so easy to scare that's why I like you, Mr. Longnose"

(To Sanji)" No, I don't know Nami's or Robin's proportions and even if I did I wouldn't tell, you pervy cook."

(To Chopper)" Why did become a doctor? I'll tell you that later."

(To Robin)" You seem to hide a sadness within you. You seem to have lost someone important to you.

Role: Doctor

Trivia

Y/N's birthday is November 2nd which is the day of the dead in Mexico.

Y/N thoughts are: Doctor,Bones,scaring people, Doctor,Bones, and friendship

Chopper says Y/N always smells like death.

Y/N sleeps at 2 A.M and wakes up and 8 A.M

Y/N's favourite food to make is Sugar Skulls.

Y/N's nationality is a Philistine.

Y/N's favourite food is Red Pozole with Atole and Champurrado and his least favourite food is Menudo as he hates the garlic smell.

Y/N has a distinct laugh ("Hafafafa")

Scarlight Nova: Hey guys hope you can enjoy this one piece story i made i'll try to be active on my story writing.