~Prologue~

╔.★. .═════════════╗
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
╚═════════════. .★.╝

⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺

"How much longer am I going to have to wait?"

"Just a little longer sir, I promise, he's right around the corner."

"I'll give you five more minutes Hae. If I don't see him walk in by then, I'm canceling the deal and you can go kiss your successful little company goodbye."

Hae Minjae forces a smile at Song Raejin, currently his best and only customer.

"I can guarantee you sir, it will arrive in a minute or two."

"I'm waiting."

Raejin impatiently tapped his foot against the floor, arms crossed and resting on his stomach. His frown only deepened when he brought his wrist to his face, his watch telling him that one minute had already past.

He's lost his patience. He decided for himself to walk straight out of the door without a word, as soon as the clock struck 16:45.

And it was currently 16:43.

Minjae forces a smile as he turns around and contacts one of the guards through his earpiece.

"How much longer is this going to take? We need Thunder here right now, or we'll lose our only client."

The station creaks slightly, which consulted into Minjae weirdly hitting his ear.

He turns around and awkwardly chuckled. He then redeems himself and taps his earpiece rapidly till he can hear the guard speaking again.

"....Thunder.....right.....now....stubborn," were the only words he could make out.

From the end of the hall, the yelling of a young boy could be heard.

"LET ME GO!"

The boy was covered with a huge white cloth, his legs and arms were cuffed, and a collar was attached around his neck.

The boy screamed in agony, the tears that were streaming down his face were visible through the cloth.

His desperate calls for help were ignored. Raejin on the other hand, smiled at his encounter.

A female assistant walks up to him with a clipboard in her hand. She hands it over to Raejin.

"Here're his records. He's currently the strongest one we've ever caught. He's different. He doesn't react to the dr*gs we're giving him, and he's resistant towards torturing, both physical and mental," she tells as Raejin scans the paperwork.

"It states here he revived someone once?" Raejin points at a picture of a young girl. Her skin was unnaturally pale, and she appeared to be foaming at the mouth.

Her eyes were dull, and her brown greasy hair lied messily on the pillow her head was rested on.

Another picture of the girl was placed under it. In that one however, she seemed to be in a deep sleep. You could tell she was more at ease. Her mouth and eyes were closed, and her hair was tied up in a bun.

"She was saved by Thunder. Somehow, he managed to sneak into the ER and used his abilities to revive her."

Raejin's face contorted into a positively surprised expression. He pulled his thin lips into a smirk.