𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋

PLOT FOCUSED! THE DOTS IN BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS ARE TIME SKIPS!!

Seonggi

"Hi my name is Mingi it's a pleasure to meet you.." he coughed awkwardly before adding, "your highness" with a bow. Mingi is the new stable master for the parks.. a royal family.

The family that sat at the large dinner table and gave him cold stares. "Must you interrupt our dinner?" The king questioned with an eyebrow raised as the queen completely ignored the male standing in the middle of the room. The princess cringed to herself eyeing her half finished plate of food and the prince (seonghwa) rolled his eyes at his fathers attitude.

Mingi cleared his throat eyeing the butler that stood next to him with pursed lips. "Well now that you're done with your introduction get to work." The king spoke up again through gritted teeth giving the butler a look as well. "My apologies your highness" the butler spoke up as He began to escort Mingi out of the room.

"No manners at all" the king mumbled. Seonghwa zoned out thinking about visiting the stable tommorrow.

Mingi was grooming and feeding the horses happily. His clothes were always dirty and the job got tiring at times but he needed the money to treat his sick mother at home. He continued cleaning the hooves of one of the horses til he heard the sound of grass crunching. He looked up and saw prince seonghwa. "good afternoon!" Seonghwa raised an eyebrow at the greeting. It was rude but amusing. "Your highness..." Mingi added with a nod.

He clearly doesn't have experience with royals

"Just call me seonghwa." "Oh I can't do that I-" seonghwa gave the male a look which caused the other to hold his tongue. "Ok.." it had been a while since seonghwa had spoken to someone his age so he wanted Mingi to call him by his name. "I advise you to teach yourself some basic etiquette or you'll get yourself in trouble" seonghwa warned. He knew how his father could get sometimes.

"Yes your highn- seonghwa" Mingi nodded , standing up straight. Seonghwa let out a light chuckle "Are you done with my horse? I'm going for a ride" he asked. "Ah yes I just finished" he answered walking further into the stable to bring said horse out. Seonghwa prepared his equipment before walking over to the horse. Just as he was about to get on himself ,"let me help you with that" Mingi spoke up grabbing seonghwa by the waist to lift him up onto the horse. This startled the male a bit.

"There we go" Mingi sighed.

Touching royalty?

Seonghwa stared blankly ahead of him to process what just happened. "Hm? What's wrong?" It took Mingi a second to understand. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" "it's fine" seonghwa just wanted to move on. He tugged the lead rope for the horse to move.

Seonghwa rode the horse through a small forest , wind blowing through his hair, passing the emerald green leaves quickly. He reached the beautiful lake area that he always snuck off to clear his mind. To escape from the pressure of being a prince. He took a deep breath and stared at the lake water to try and clear his mind but all he could think about was Mingi. He was very interesting.

Seonghwa was reading a book next to his window until he heard sawing outside. He had a perfect view of the stable since it was right across from his window. He sat up , lowering his book to see Mingi outside sawing wood with his sleeves rolled up. Seonghwa traced his eyes from his veiny arms to his concentrated face which sweat dripped off of. "Why are you watching that boy?"