Chapter 1: her...

~°If you read the description you probably will know what will  go on in this story°~

You have an appearance like this:

You can change it however you like but please keep the eyes in hair it's part of the story

\\please enjoy//

___________________________________

Y/N POV
_________

     I was on the bed looking at the ceiling. I was really bored 'I wonder where he is it's been a while,' right after I thought that the door opened I moved to were I was now sitting on the bed. I had a blank expression when he walked by with I think a book. He seemed to notice me on the bed.

"Oh y/n i didn't see you there I bought this book while I was out I'm sorry I took so long T°T." He said sounding guilty at the end.
"Oh it's ok no need to be sorry I have to go use the bathroom real quick excuse me." I got up from the bed to use the restroom.

7 minutes later
_________________

     I was washing my hands when I heard some commotion outside the bathroom door. I turned the faucet off, dried my hands and opened the door, when I walked out I looked to my right and  darling on the ground holding a pink book I couldn't tell what it is tho. with some thick squid girl looking over him cheerful. I guess she heard the door open and then she turned her head to me. Her expression I couldn't tell what it was mesmerization, curiosity, lustfulness or in love Im probably wrong since I can only tell from her eyes.

LN'TAS POV
____________

     I was talking to darling about the survival guide/ ritual for me when I heard a door open I looked to my left to see a beautifully adorable girl. 'her boobs are so big and she looks innocent and submissive screw darling I want her. But she looks so familiar and why does she have eyes in her hair she's definitely not human?' while I was thinking it finally clicked IT WAS Y/N HER CRUSH!! The sad part is y/n didn't know me at all i tried to talk to her but she got banished before i could.

'Im going to have to act like I don't know her so it's not weird.'
"Oh hi cutie, Darling who is this girl?" I know damn well who she is but like I said have I to act like I don't know her so it's not suspicious.

"Oh that's y/n she's and eldritch god like you! I don't know much about what happened but I found her on the street and I took her in like a year ago." I nodded and I looked back at her and she was blushing? I think from embarrassment......how cute~

"Please stop darling it's embarrassing especially when you talk about it in front of another God..." She was blushing even harder this time now covering her face. AH!! She's so adorable I just want to hug her so tightly!!...........and never let go.
"But why is she here in the first place?" My beautiful y/n said

"I summond her here, I have to do a lot of rituals and offerings for her in return I get a smooch~" he said proudly. I cringed in disgust remembering that I have to do that. I can't turn back right now.

___________________________________

~°Im sorry it's short don't worry the other chapters will be long°~

\\Word count//

591