BACKSTORY

When Lilly Potter was protecting Harry from getting hurt James was trying to save his daughter he went all the way to Paris. He went to an old friend of his Tom Dupain and his wife Sabine Cheng. Tom was a wizard from Durmstang and they met durring the Tri-Wizard tournament at the time they had a daughter named Lila. As soon as James drops off Rose he got killed because of Voldemort. He tried to kill Rose but just like Harry she was saved from love(EWWWWWWWW WHY LOVE). Rose had a lighting bolt scar on her forehead but she hid it with make up. When Rose and Harry were growing up they had similar childhood but Rose's was much harder that Harry's. Even though Harry's seemed like it was hard Rose's had so much going on she was a slave she was locked in her room if she didn't finished her chores, she had to change her name, dye her hair wear contacts, and she had to respod to the name Marinette. When she was 11 she got to go to Beauxbatons after awhile she made some best friends their names were Alya and Nino. During Christmas she got 2 gifts one of them was an invisibility cloak and a necklace. Harry got the same thing but different colors. When they put it on they were able to teleport to each other whenever they want and could send little messages. When they first met they were confused because Harry went to Beauxbatons and they introduced themselves and after they took a DNA test they realized they are indeed siblings. After that they would talk daily and they were talking until summer where they hated their lives. The second year didn't go that well she became ladybug and she lost Master Fu when she 13 she had to fight HawkMoth with Chat Noir but Alya and Nino left her and when she had no one left she had 3 friends Chloe,Kagami, and Adrien was her only friends. When she got to go to Hogwarts by having 125/100 percent on her grades. Chloe and Kagami lived near Hogwarts so she could live there in the time she spent in Hogwarts. She was so happy she got to be able to leave the Dupain-Chengs but Adrien was able to come because his father is important and was able to convince Dumbledore.

AND NOW TO THE STORY