The Beginning of a New Hero

As a young boy, Jason "Knight" Anderson was carefree and smart, but he was also unexpectedly honorable as he plays with his friend Amelia "Amy Rose" Miyamoto.

Knight: Amy! Let me see!

Amy Rose: Finders Keepers, and I found it.

Knight: In my garden.

Being a modern-day Jonathan Joestar, Knight managed to convince his friend and she revealed the arrow of the Multi-Million dollar family known as the Order of the Knights!

Knight: Finders Keepers!

Knight grabbed the arrow and ran away. Amy Rose giving chase. However, as he hid behind the wooden covering of the family well, a mysterious object pierced through the wood and Knight fell down, injuring his arm and surprising Amy Rose.

Amy Rose: Knight-kun?!

Knowing he was in trouble, she had no choice but to get her mom and the family butler.

Amy Rose: MOM! MR. ALFRED!

However, as his arm was broken, the object turned into a sword of great power with the letters PC on it. As it glowed, it went to his broken arm and gave him a powerful aura with superspeed, more jumping, the rage of a warrior, and intelligence and a leadership of a super soldier. He screamed with surprise as to what the sword was giving him, then...

Knight woke up in a Japanese prison filled with lowlifes and criminals, however one innocent man was giving him enlightenment.

Japanese man: Had a dream?

Knight: A nightmare.

Japanese man: It's time for breakfast.

However one lowlife who was fighting Knight wanted to kill a rich man all his life. At the courtyard, Knight and his cellmate were gathering breakfast when the lowlife decided that this was the day to murder the rich man.

Japanese man: They are going to fight you...

Knight: Again?

Japanese man: ...until they kill you.

Knight: Can they kill me after breakfast?

Suddenly, the lowlife knocked Knight's meal out of his hands, ready to finally kill him once and for all.

Lowlife: You are in hell little man...

He punched him in the face, but Knight was not stirred, not even shaking.

Lowlife: ...and I am the devil.

The lowlife grabbed the top of his head as he said that and slammed him into the wall.

Knight: You're not the devil. I know my devils.

This caused the lowlife and his gang to attack him directly and pushed him into the mud of the courtyard. He exchange blows to the rich man's, giving him no time to retaliate and ready to deliver the final blow. However, to Knight's luckiness, the prison guards fired a gun to stop the madman of a lowlife and grabbed him by the arms to drag him into...

Guard #1: Solitary!

Lowlife: Why?

Guard #1: For protection!

Lowlife: I don't need protection!

Guard #1: Protection for him!

However, Knight was not injured as he was taken to the medical wing while the lowlife was dragged into a solitary cell. At the medical wing, Knight was granted by a cute loli with a great butt who kissed him on the lips in order to determine who he is.

Loli: Interesting. It appears when the Personality Console steered off course, it gave you powers and traits of video game characters through companies of consoles similar to us. You really are Celestia's Knight of Justice. To think you can survive criminal blows one by one.

Knight: T-there were seven of them actually.

Loli: I counted eight, Knight-kun.

Knight: You know who I am?

Loli: Surely this world is too small for Jason "Knight" Anderson to go missing, only to serve in a Japanese prison.

Knight: Who are you?

Loli: You can call me Blanc, but I'm a goddess named White Heart. A goddess of Lowee, or what your world refers as to, mmm... Nintendo?

Knight: And what path does the goddess of Nintendo has to offer.

Blanc: It's not just me. There's also Purple Heart, Black Heart, and Green Heart. The goddess of Planeptune, Lastation, and Leanbox.

Knight: SEGA, Playstation, and Xbox. Interesting.

Blanc: What's even more interesting, when I lack in thunder tits, I make up for it in lightning ass. But seriously, we're offering you a path to freedom for all humankind to witness a birth of a new Gamindustri, world of dreams. The path of Celestia's Knight.

Knight: You're seeking a vigilante.

Blanc: No, no, a vigilante is just a person. He can be destroyed or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.

Knight: And what's that?

Blanc: A legend, like me and my friends Knight-kun. Tomorrow you will be released from prison. If you're tired of fighting petty criminals, look for a flower field to channel your PC energy to a megasword. That's what the Personality Console is: a PC.