{s2, p20}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaDecember{23}

Tampa, Florida
December
{23}

Tap in my loves💕

"what'd you do for your 23 birthday"? Malikk, one of my co-workers asked me.

"My girlfriend and my friends threw me a surprise party, we went to the movies and out to eat, nun that crazy". I responded.

Me and Malikk shared the same birthday, same year and we grew up in the same city which was so crazy to the both of us.

"what'd you do for yours"? I asked him, "my girl took me to Atlanta, she told me Ian need my wallet. I looked at that damn girl like she was crazy". He said and I laughed.

"well did you bring yo wallet"? I asked him, "hell yeah. she took that ho from me.. wouldn't let me Apple Pay or cashapp or nothing. It's Ight though Ima come extra hard for her birthday in February". He told me.

"damnnnn you got her birthday and Valentine's Day". I replied, "hell yeah, I be working like fuck in January". He chuckled.

"shiddd I know you do, Kay birthday this month". I told him, "yeen no better than me. you got Christmas too". He shook his head.

"damn showll do. Ian took my baby out in a while though. Ima take her on a date tonight". I said pulling my phone out.

As I'm proof-reading, the amount of times he mentioned they going on a date lmaoooo.

"sounds good, just make sure I get an invitation to the wedding". He laughed walking out, "make sure I get one too". I added.

Since Kaydence had gotten her hair, nails and feet done already. I decided to send her $150 to go get a outfit for the night.

I made sure to leave a cashapp note that said, "don't ask, just go buy a classy outfit for the night". because she'll ask me 100 times and think Ima tell her.

"yes baby". I answered the phone, "I got your message and before you think Ima ask where we going. I was calling because you said we were going Christmas shopping today. so I didn't want you to forget". She explained.

"Ian forget, I get off at one. so that gives us more than enough time". I told her, "okayy byee, I love you". She cheesed as I took a screenshot.

"I love you too bae". I responded as I picked up my work phone. "which plug does this one go in"? One of my co-workers asked.

"unplug the the first one and put it in the second one". I told him, as he got it right. Moving up in my position I was gone be working a lot this month because I now had a manager position.

Plus we had new people coming in for training and I was apart of the training committee. but it all worked in favor because money was good and since my girl birthday was coming up and Christmas was everything would be set.