lights are out

Redone the story😁

~start~

-Nobodys POV-

Corpse and sykkuno are normal people, one day they got offered a job...
They both took the job they got offered, but it was going to space.
When they on on the ship to head into space they had a warning message there are two imposters on the ship.
They both thought it was a joke and laughed about it.
Until....

*Sykkuno pov*
-I head something he whispered to corpse -
He looked at corpse and saw him nod in agreement.
We stuck together then a co-worker walks  towards us and given us a mega phone so they can make a noise.
Me and corpse a cautious of where we go when to look for that sound we've heard not that very long ago.

-Corpse POV -
I heard something but I don't think sykkuno did as footsteps approach closer

-Sykkuno's POV-

As everyone was called to the meeting I explained what happened, that me and corpse when to do our next task and corpse fell over the body, we had a Little giggle me and the other crew, even corpse joined in at the giggling.

But for real I think we should skip.

-Nobodys POV-
So as everyone calmed down they all skipped.
corpse and sykkuno stuck together again.

-corpse pov-
As we all skipped in the meeting I decided to hold sykkuno's hand to see what he would do.

-sykkuno POV-
As Corpse and I started to walk off I could feel his hand in my very own hand which I allowed

-corpse pov-
Sykkuno seemed not to care as I held his hand but we did go into a room were both out task were again.

-sykkuno POV-
lights were sabotaged then the door was locked. Corpse decides to grabbed me and pulled me down, I got back up and we both just started to laugh. Then we finished our last last there are still alot of people left I thought to myself.

-Corpse POV-
I might, might not of scared sykkuno as I laughed when he go up, he joined in laughing. Then the door was finally unlocked, and we both exited the room.

Just to find out a body was reported there was five of us left. I thought there was more players, after we voted to skip I feel asleep on sykkuno.

-sykkuno POV-
I
g

uess corpse fell asleep I mumbled under my breath, might as well let him sleep. Soon I fell asleep as well, but I woke up again

-corpse pov-

Sykkuno woke me up saying he was hungry I was also hungry so I couldn't disagree with him we when to the room where you could get food, known as a food shack.

As I look at sykkuno I noticed he was staring at the daily special which was a taco with extra cheese, then I noticed he had no money so I decided to buy his taco for him, he was thankful.
Soon on I just turned my head to look over at sykkuno stuffing his face with the taco, which I started giggling at sykkuno had clearly heard me giggle at him so in return he took my food and ate it, I was sort of mad at him since I was hungry,
But then it slowly turned into us laughing at it.
Soon on we went to do random stuff we found a player who seemed to be looking for his tasks, so we decided to follow him and he seemed to be cool with it.