sleeptalk

⚠️FLUFF WARNING⚠️ VERY CUTE⚠️

*sometime after they hugged*

"ruff....urgg..ruff"

wendesday's eyes shot right open to the sound of enid's sleep murmuring. she glared right at her, even though the girl was sleeping she still started shivering and whining feeling the death stare though her slumber. it has been a while since wendnesday had allowed enid to hug her, even going as far as giving enid a hug back. but this had pushed me enid's luck with her too far.

it had been like this for the continuous 5 times enid had begged her to sleep in her bed for comfort of her night terrors. and wendesday had just about enough of all of this, so she tried loosening the tight grip that enid had her in. which was impressive, it was almost like a chokehold.

enid felt the shift and her wrapped her arms around wendesdays waist and nuzzled her head in her chest. wensdays body started heating up without her permission and she started sweating out of what she swore she'd never feel. nervousness.

"mmhh..wendnesday..."enid continued to murmur.

she looked down her chest to enid nuzzling her face comfortably on her like a little puppy. enid's ears had been popping out even in her sleep which the girl denied everything wendnesday had told her about it. she looked at the blonde, she looked adorable, as much that made wendnesday almost puke because of how disgusted she'd always been about all "cute" things her whole life.

wendnesdays curiosity got to her and she started wondering what the girl was dreaming about, especially with her in it. she moved her arm a bit and wrapped it around enid's head and with her hand she placed her hand on enid's wolf ear.

*in enid's dream*

wednesday looked around and realized it was around the time that everyone had rushed out of the school and unbeknownst to wednesday, enid had started panicking because no one had any idea she could've been.

wednesday looked at herself waking towards the blonde. enid had started running towards her holding her arms out for and embrace but the vision of wednesday had warped into the time when tyler had turned into his hyde form and had her held down on a tree stump.

wednesday's vision turned into the shewolf running toward tyler to ambush him. but tyler had struck wendnesday already and blood had covered her view. it was bright red and enid screamed her name in pain.

"WENDNESDAY..WENDNESDAY...WHERE ARE YOU"

enid woke up screaming in a panic and wednesday had shut her eyes the moment she got kicked out of enid's dream. she kept shaking frantically looked up at wendnesday to see that she'd been sleeping even tho she shrieked in the middle of the night. she left out a sigh of relief and buried her face deeper into wednesday's chest.

wendnesday felt almost bad hearing the shewolfs whimpers and decided to nuzzle her face on the top of enid's head and pretended to sleep talk herself. our of straight pity for the blonde girl.

"mm..enid..ur..fur..is.so..soft.."she tried saying in the most natural way.

she was ready to hurl after hearing those words escape her mouth. but enid had heard it and with a little gasp of astonishment her tail wagged furiously and she got flushed even more trying to calm it down.

she looked up with puppy dog eyes at wendnesday and their faces were mere inches apart. as shaky breath had escaped her parted lips as she gazed at the girl beside her.

if looks could kill, she thought.

she inched a little closer but stopped at the sudden heat she'd felt coming from the girls body. she whined softly in worry that she had disrupted the her in her sleep. which was probably no good due to her night terrors and shifting, which should've probably resulted in wendnesday getting out of her bed.

she wanted to break the space that held them away from eachother but she knew wednesday was weary of physical touch. enid settled with going up a little and rubbing the tip of her nose on wednesday's. an eskimo kiss. anymore than that and enid would never see daylight again.

she took a few breaths and went back to sleep cuddling on wednesday's chest, hearing her heartbeat. which was beating at a slow and steady rate that the blonde had fell comfortably into sleep without anymore night terrors for the night. after a while wednesday heard light snores and she took that as her que to go to sleep as well.

*the next morning*

enid woke up with pillows in the place of where wednesday had been. she groaned outloud for her attention and was answer with the familiar clicking of a typewriter. she huffed in frustration and jumped out of the bed, even feeling groggy from her nightmare, but got into her bubbly personality.

"WEDNESDAY GUESS WHATT!!" enid asked excitedly as she twirl around the room in a circling with a big grin on her face.

"mhm"

"YOU TALKED IN YOUR SLEEP LAST NIGHT. AND IT WAS ABOUT ME. SEE SEE IM NOT THE ONE THAT TALKS IN HER SLEEP SO UH EAT THAT!!" she said these words with a sense of accomplishment that made wednesday giggle a bit.

"OH.MY.GOD. DID I MAKE THE ICE QUEEN LAUGH?!?"

the solemn girl returned to her stoic presentation and turned to face enid.

"dont feel too proud of yourself" and she left it as that as she continued to write into her novel, knowing that for about the next few days enid won't be able to keep her mouth shut about "her sleep talking"

authors note: so i hoped u enjoyed this first little story and i'm open to any suggestions you guys may have to me in the comments. have a wonderful day everyone!!!