𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐍

THE BITUENS WERE A FAMILY FULL OF THATCHERS

THE BITUENS WERE A FAMILY FULL OF THATCHERS. And when little Yesly Bituen accidentally slipped off the roof one morning, her entire family thought she was a goner! But, she was, in fact, not a goner, for little Yesly Bituen bounced off the roof and landed safely into the rose bushes with a giggle. Wide-eyed and a smile that extended from ear to ear, there was not a single tear in sight. Her parents nearly faint from shock, could only thank the gods for her luck. But, it wasn't luck after all, for little Yesly Bituen was a witch!

Her hair was dark as night, and as fluffy as clouds—though, she tended to fight tooth and nail with her hairbrush every morning. Her skin, like golden honey, from the days she's spent laboring under the unforgiving sun. And her smile, oh her smile! It was as bright as the stars her last name was indicative of.

She was a happy girl in unhappy times. As she traded her leggett for a wand and broomstick for her final year at Hogwarts, Yesly Bituen finds herself unraveling the trials and tribulations that come as a witch born from muggle parents.

or

— IN WHICH yesly bituen is forced away from her studies by a certain ginger, and left to deal with the scary pink lady, her marks, and having fun all at once. how exhausting!

( ORDER OF THE PHOENIX )