0109

Michael Dren

Subject:

EastDorothynorth 11:45 PM
→to me Blessedren

Each of us has a special love story that God is still writing. It is an exquisite story that is woven with God's love and mercy. It is wise to consider where God has placed us two as He continues to write our tale.

I am writing this letter to you as a token of my love, a keepsake for you to cherish, and a reminder that ever since I met you, my life has always been about you, even though there are times when you always mess me up. At first, I was too annoyed by your presence, but over time, I noticed something: I have developed feelings for you. Sometimes, in fits of rage, I might have doubted differently, but it was my immature way of looking to you for affection when I should have been going to God, not you, to temporarily fill the gap in my wandering heart.

I still long for you. I have pondered this many times and I have come to realize that it is what God truly desires – this longing. As we both grow closer to God, we are able to see ourselves more clearly – all of our strengths and weaknesses. We both have faults that challenge each other, My Michael Dren, I keep choosing number two because its you. I love God and I truly love you, always remember that because that's the way I loved you .

If I'd still given a chance to be with you, I would always say yes because it's you, Michael Dren.

Have a great day!

Reply      Reply All      Forward