𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲: 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙲

╰┈ [PATHETIC]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
YES & NO by XYLO playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

3.12 AM is the time you woke up as a result of jolting your body. It wasn't a nightmare nor did you dream. Like how everyone experienced (at least once), that when they close their eyes, they'd feel like they're falling.

Yet you, you felt like you were floating. Your eyes snap open and when you did, you felt breathless and had to catch your breath like a gaping fish.

That's when you realize you're not laying on a bed.

Your eyes widened from the structure of whatever you are laying on right now, and you were not a fan of the dim. You hated that you couldn't see, and it's worse when your eyesight is still blurry.

Your throat suddenly hitches when you feel someone's breath hit the back of your neck.

And now you have to pat the side you're laying down on just to find your pills. But as you crawl your hand under the pillow, something intertwines with your hand, resulting in you screaming and slapping that hand only for the owner of that hand to groan.

You yell louder in surprise when you hear the man's groan and end up elbowing him under you to receive a pained sound from him, clutching his stomach, finally waking him up, eyes open.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up! I'm up! God..." He groans and rolls his neck, "After all the years and months I couldn't sleep, I only get an hour of good sleep?" He mumbles to himself, his voice hoarse and sort of raspy from waking up and you can finally recognize the owner of that voice.

You squint, looking over your shoulder, and leaned to see his face under the moonlight shining through the blinds of your room. "Chishiya?" You question, your hand making its way under the pillow to get a hold of your pills to make sure that you weren't just imagining this whole thing.

"I should've told you not to hurt me instead of not giving me a black eye." He continues to groan, the continuous pain playing on his stomach as he tries to rub the sensation off.

You remain silent, pausing yourself as you try to adjust to the dimness of the room, now a little less scared of the darkness as you can now see the person under you who is also under the same sheets.

Getting a grasp of the bottle of pills, you were about to pull it out but the man - who you're still unsure was real or not - caught it.

"This is just a dream, sweetheart. Please, go back to sleep. You don't need these pills right now. Just sleep, I'm only a dream."

You sigh and blink twice before shaking your head in disappointment, not because of Chishiya's words but because he wasn't just a false image playing in your head. You knew this because the fake Chishiya wouldn't be saying that he's a dream - at least in most of your hallucinations, they never tell you to go back to sleep.

'God. I thought I was thinking of him so much that he came back to being a hallucination.' You think to yourself before opening your mouth to talk, only for your voice to sound groggy more than you expected, "Chishiya, what are you doing here?"