03 // 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝘿

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
||𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨. This resembles each chapter of your story, and each chapter includes 5-10 episodes.||
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Salutation, L/N. The gamemaster wishes you that you have enjoyed your previous destination, 02//THE BEACH.

Wasn't it fun to reunite with your best friends once again?

May I ask what your thoughts are about your previous chapter for me to improve the game (story)?

Though, I might say that you should not forget that you're in the Borderland. Alas, there is only one card you need to take before you take the ten of hearts.

Fear not, Y/N, there is more time to stay. For now, talk to the people you love the most and make sure they won't be harmed again.

You've always been the guardian, have you been not? I salute your commitment. The gamemaster is very glad you reunite with the people much like yourself.

Are you here for your third destination, L/N?

YES//NO☜︎

If you have chosen no, you are free to exit the storyline anytime you want.

Otherwise, perhaps you chose the wrong destination as you are a recurring player (rereading), then please choose your destination.

Available stations:

❥01//ALL ABOARD
❥02// THE BEACH
03//SECOND TO LAST CARD [current]
❥ 04//TEN OF HEARTS

☞︎YES//NO

If you choose yes, please proceed with the reading below.

In this destination, you will be able to read around 1-5 episodes which are stated down in the following:

|| Twenty-One: The Plan||
|| Twenty-Two: Fragile||
|| Twenty-Three ♡︎: Cunnilingus (CN)||
|| Twenty-Four: Overwhelm||
|| Twenty-Five: Disappearance||

Note down that you may have noticed the ♡︎ sign, this indicates that this specific episode is erotic and sexual. So for those who are not comfortable with reading such thing, you may skip ahead as the ♡︎ indicates. It will guide you to when the sensual scene will start and end.

Apologies to players (readers) who want a longer chapter (destination). But soon, you will understand why this particular destination, the ride, is quite close to your fourth destination.

It's quite a challenge to seek the ten of hearts until all previous cards are complete.

IF YOU HAVE NOTICED that this particular chapter (03//SECOND TO LAST CARD) and all the episodes under it looks different than the other destinations, that is this chapter is done being edited for editing phase II and the other chapters are not done being edited.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 - 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙