introduction

Donghyuck was the definition of perfection. The perfect student, the perfect son, and the perfect boy. He never got in trouble, always turned in his assignments on time, and listened to her teachers. He was described as beautiful and ethereal. By far the prettiest boy in school and often called by his nickname, Haechan.

Everyone in school knew Donghyuck because he was the brightest, smartest, prettiest, and purest human being.  Always giving the most heartwarming and brightest smiles that made everyone smile. He greeted everyone with a smile and made sure that no one he crossed paths with was sad. He was a pure angel that came as innocent as one can be. 

Quite literally, Donghyuck had never experienced the dark and bad side of life because his parents made sure he didn't have to. They tried their best to keep him innocent and cute, which came with many restrictions in Donghyuck's life.

Donghyuck wasn't allowed to drink, party, or go out at night, and no boyfriend.

Most people who came across him would describe him as bubbly, nice, and adorable. Especially his roommate and best friend, Renjun. Renjun has known Donghyuck since they were children and loved his best friend's bubbly and innocent personality. However, he knew that Donghyuck was just under his parent's control and couldn't do much. To his dismiss, Donghyuck had yet to figure that out.  

Unlike Donghyuck, Renjun was known for his strong, playful, flirty, and bitchy personality. Renjun always stood by Donghyuck and threatened to fight anyone who bullied his best friend because of his innocent nature. He also made sure that no one corrupted his friend or popped the boy's bubble. Renjun did all the bad stuff that Donghyuck wasn't allowed to do and was under strict rule by Donghyuck's parents to not let Donghyuck do any of those things. 

Although Donghyuck and Renjun were quite the opposite, they made a good duo.

Then we had the definition of all the bad things that Donghyuck couldn't do, Mark Lee. Mark was always late to class and never listened to his teacher because as he would say "school doesn't matter". It's not that Mark wasn't smart because he was intelligent. He could ace any test without studying, and that amazed everyone. To his advantage, his mind just grasped every concept quickly.

Mark was the king of partying and drinking and most importantly the kind of racing. He loved feeling the adrenaline of racing at a fast speed with his windows down, but most importantly racing gave him a sense of freedom. The freedom that he has always wanted but with his parents, he could never have. 

Most people would describe Mark as intelligent, handsome, and rich. They would say he was cold, intimidating, and serious, but that was just what other people thought. His friends, however, would describe him as fun, funny, charming, compulsive, and someone who knows what he wants. They describe their friend as someone who would do anything for his family or friends.

Mark did have his charms which is why he was one of the most popular boys in school.  Along with his three best friends, Jisung, Jaemin, and Jeno. The four were known for their strong friendship yet different personalities.

Jisung was the youngest in the group and the most playful. He loved to joke around and have fun and was by far the nicest one in the group. His loyal and nice personality got most girls and boys down badly for him, but most importantly he loved his comics and Spider-Man. Most people would describe him to have the personality of a golden retriever.

Jaemin was the second youngest and often spent his time joking around with Jisung. However, Jaemin was known for being a player and heartbreaker. Not being able to stay with the same girl or boy for more than two days is what earned him that title. He was charming, flirty, handsome, and knew how to treat someone. The perfect combination to make anyone he wants to fall for him.

On the other hand, Jeno was more calm and liked to read and draw. Most people would describe him as nice, reserved, handsome, and calm. He was the third oldest and the leader of the group because of his calm demeanor and rational way of thinking. The other three boys respected him and never really went against his word because most of the time he was right. He was the one who kept them out of serious trouble, especially with his knowledge of the law.

However, the four all shared one interest, racing.

Most nights you would find these four participating in an illegal street race. Doing it since high school, they learned enough to become the best racers in town. People would always challenge them for the title, but in the end, no one had been able to beat them.

Now, what happens when Donghyuck's and Mark's lives collide?

................................................................................................................................................................

YO YO YO

Enjoy this short Markhyuck story :)

                     ~Rose🌹<3