Part 1

Isekaga PoV

Isekaga Uzumaki was pacing outside of his wife's room, the bustling of servants inside the clan compound was apparent. It's been around 25 hours since his wife went into labor, and he couldn't believe that he was going to be a dad. 

The cries of a baby was heard from inside the room and he was finally let in to find his wife on her deathbed. Many seals around her as there was also the fact that they were sealing a demon cat into his newborn child at the insistent requests of the elders. 

Isekaga came before his dying wife and together they named their newborn daughter before  she passed.

That child was named Azugi Uzumaki, the heiress of the Uzumaki clan much to the dismay of the elders after hoping for a male heir. 

6 Years Later

Azugi PoV

Azugi was now 6 years old, and already a prodigy with Fuinjutsu and Ninjutsu.

She got up from her futon and got dressed. Finding herself wandering to the mirror and looking at her appearance.

She has nearly upper thigh length red hair, characteristic of the prestigious clan; but when her hair catches the light it glimmers like gold. Her eyes we a beautiful mixture of gold and red. Her skin was fair and had a fine golden coloration to her skin. Her height though was quite small even for her age, she was often times smaller than the other kids her age.

She turned away from the mirror after examining herself and went to change, donning a more casual Kimono and just brushed her hair a bit to straighten the long strands. She was just about to leave her room when her father came in.

"Azugi-chan, I have a meeting with the elders and later we'll be meeting with another clan." Isekaga said before patting her head and smiled at his daughter.

"Who is the clan we're meeting papa?" She asked while tilting her head slightly in curiosity.

Her father chuckled and answered "The Senju clan Patriarch will be coming with his two younger sons. I believe they are you're age." 

This made her raise an eyebrow and said "Do you want me to prepare the meeting area, papa?"

"You can actually instead prepare some of your special tea mix. I believe they would like it." Isekaga then gave her head one last pat before leaving. 

Third PoV

The Senju Patriarch, Butsuma Senju, along with his two younger sons Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju had arrived at the Uzumaki Compound gate. The gate guards performing a few handseals before the gate unlocked and was pushed open. The Senju convoy coming inside and setting up while the Senju Patriarch and his sons were guided to the main family's house. 

Inside was, Isekaga Uzumaki, the Uzumaki clan Patriarch. Next to him on his right was his daughter, Azugi Uzumaki, the heiress of the clan. The door was opened and the three Senjus were led to their seats.

Azugi PoV

She got up and made sure the tea was ready before asking the room, particularly the Senjus, "Would anyone like some of my personal tea?"

Overall the meeting went well, however the two Senju sons were continuously glancing at her when they thought she wasn't paying attention. Then looking away when she caught them.

These kinds of meetings continued for a few years.

End of Chapter