you are amazing.

Angel you are the bestest person known to man, I would do anything to make sure you feel safe and happy i love everything about you, I love your laugh, your smile, your nose, your eyes, and your voice, your amazing and don't let anyone doubt that, you have been with me through thick and thin, idc if I've only known you a year it feels like ive known you since I was a baby, 2022 with you was amazing and I'm so excited for the rest with you, you are so cool and so funny, so calming and also exciting to hang around, you always find a way to make me smile even if ur not trying, when I look at the stars or the prettiest sky's I think of you. And I think of my memories with you and the ones to come. When I see cool books or things I think of how much you'd like them, and when I listen to the nicest songs what make me so happy I think of how those songs r like how I feel when I'm with you. I could talk about you for hours, days, years even but no word could describe how much you mean to me. And how much your smile means to me. I talk about you to everyone I know, sometimes to the point they ask me to stop. But I don't. Because they can suck it up and listen to me talk about the bestest person in any universe. I see pretty lights and think to myself " WOAH angel would love this!!" Or the rain cause even if others might not like it, I adore the rain, and I adore listening to it, I wanna be around you for hours, and never leave. I wanna grow old with you. I love seeing those cool pictures of you, or those videos what pop up on my fyp with you in it. I adore when you talk about your interests,or when you show me a picture of your cat. I love when we call even if it's not that much, I love staying up all night talking with you, and your the first person I go to when I'm scared or worried cause I know you can calm me down in seconds without even trying! You could do anything to me and I'd still love you as much, you could never text me for months on end and show up outta no where, you could tell me I'm worthless and leave me, you could tell everyone my secrets and all the things I told you and I'd still love you as much as ever. And still care for you, and still be here if you ever needed me. You could tell me you don't like someone I know and I'd drop them. You could kill my family, and I'd still love you. Idc if people say I care to much, your deserve all the love in the world, no. The hole universe. I wanna give you everything what makes you happy, when we go on car rides I wanna play all your favorite songs and take you to your favorite places and places I think youd like<3i will be here for you any time you need me. Just call me, we can call, or just text, either way I'll be here for you. And that won't EVER stop. And no one will stop me from being there for you, I will hug you so tight when you cry, I'll tell you everything okay cause it will be. I'll do everything in my power to make it better. I can get us matching pajamas and your favorite snacks and we can watch your favorite shows and movies and play your favorite games, read your favorite books, till your so tried you can't even keep your eyes open anymore, then we go to sleep and I can make you your favorite food in the morning<3 we can go to your favorite cafes and shops, even the mall, and we can bring your head phones, and I'll bring mine and we can listen to a playlist we made, and go to shops in there, and get Boba and your favorite food, and grab ALL your favorite snacks and watch shows and movies all night and have a pillow fight, I'll do anything for however long you want to make you feel better and happy, as long as your happy I will be happy. And if your sad I'll do anything to make you feel happy again. And if you feel scared I'll protect you from anything and I will hug you so tight that no one can take you from me, and if your stressed I will let you tell me everything your stressed about and help you with those things, we can face them together if your scared to face it yourself. Even if it might scare me it doesn't matter, if I'm with you I'm not scared. I'll be here for you no matter what happens, the worstest to the bestest. I hear your voice and I smile so big my cheeks hurt, I see you text and I smile and others wonder what im smiling at, they wonder what could make me so happy to look like that. I don't care if I have to go through everything what makes me scared just to see you. I will do it. I will do it 100000 times if I have to. I'll do it as many times as I need to, to hug you. No matter who I meet, who I have, you will always be the best. And the first one I run to. I love listening to your voice, I could repeat the same voice note for hours because I miss you and your voice. I listen to the same song over and over because it reminds me of you. I get so happy when I see you texted me when I wake up, or just any time. When I see you get excited I get excited.no matter how tired I get I'll stay up as much as I need to talk with you. I remember times you come online and offline so I can be there when you do come online. I feel alone and like I'm not worth anything, but when I'm with you I feel happy and like even if I'm alone I still got you and even if I'm worthless I'm still cool. Angel i love you and always will.