Meeting them

I was in a cafè doing my part time job. My mum is not in China so I live alone. My dad, he had passed away when I was young. I always do part time jobs, I still have one more later. It is going to seven-eleven and help with the stuff.

"Ring-" The doorbell rang.

"Welcome!" I greeted and they sat down. There's not much people coming here it's weird that someone who wears fancy clothing will come. I gave the menu and waited them for order. They are wearing sunglasses and mask. One of them wore a scarf.

"Cappucino, americano and latte." I wrote it down and walked away.

"Hey (y/n)! It's almost the performance time." They called.

"Mmk." You answered. "Today's TFBoys' heart."

YEAH!

TFBOYS COME SHOW YOUR LOVE!

....
....
....
....

I sang and playing guitar at the same time.

After the song finish...

"It's not like that, listen. Give me the micro phone." The teenage boy held out his hand. I put it on his hand and reacher out another hand. "Two more please." So I get for him.

"The same song please." The boy with mask said.
They took of the mask and sang. THEY WERE TFBOYS!!!!!!! Oh my god! My face went blushing mad. I listen and thought the original one are always the best. Plus it was live!!!

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Twenty minutes without saying anything. Awkward moment.

Oh my god!!! I'm their fans but it make me so nervous when I try to talk to them.

"Thank you for the coffee." They went out and went onto a car. I watched them walking away as I cleaned up where they sat. One of them left his phone here!!!! I quickly took the phone and went out. But they've already went.

"(Y/n)! You can go now! It's five." The shopkeeper reminded. I have another job after one hour. I walked out and on the phone (after packing up). Lucky!!! It's not locked! I quickly open the contact and find either other two's phone number. There's only Qian Xi's and Wang Yuan's. I guess this is Jun Kai's phone. I called Wang Yuan.

Meanwhile...
Jun Kai's POV
"Hey. Jun Kai. Are you too bored or something? Why are you calling me?" Yuan pointed to his phone. I touched my pocket, found out my phone were gone!

"Manager!!! I lost my phone! It's in the cafè just now! I think that little girl picked up!" I quickly informed before we go straight instead of u turn.

"Just buy a new one." She said.

"No! I have personal information in there! Yuan and Qian's phone number is in there too! What if she sell it to a fan! Then..." before I could even finish, Yuan replied back and the manager told the driver to turn back.

"Hello. Umm....Jun Kai's phone right? He left it in the cafè. I am outside it so just come here." That girl quickly said and hang off.

(Y/n)'s POV

Oh my god!!! I spoke to them! They are coming!

Ten minutes later...
The car arrived.

"Thank you for picking the phone up." Qian Xi smiled. I blushed and looked away.

"You didn't see anything inside right?" Jun Kai asked.

"Nope. Except for people in the contact." I smiled.

"Good. Are you going to somewhere? We can take you there as a return." Wang Yuan asked.

"I am going to street na hua (i just made it up)." I answered.

"Specificly." He said.

"To an apartment called mi hua a/n made up too." I said.

"Hop on." Jun Kai mentioned. I shook my head so hard that it might even come off with a blushing mad face.

"Just come!" Before I even know it, I was being pulled onto the car. Sitting between Qian Xi and Jun Kai. Awkward silence, again.

"What's your name?" Qian Xi asked.

"(Y/n). My name is (y/n)." I replied.

"Ooh. Nice to meet you then (y/n)." Wang Yuan held out his hand and greeted. I had a blushing mad face on my face while holding Wang Yuan's hand. You can even see steam coming out.

"Why are you going to Mi Hua?" Jun Kai asked and I turned my head towards him.

"I have a part time job there." I replied.

"Ah okay."

After arriving the apartment called Mi Hua......
TFBoys followed you as you stepped out and went into the so-called apartment.

"Umm....why are you guys following me?" I asked.

"No we are not. It's just that we are going to our practice room." Jun Kai said with a duh face.

"What?! I thought this is an apartment!" I shouted in shock.

"We cover our company main HQ with a so-called apartment. So we don't have fans, media or paparazzies surrounding the building." Qian Xi explained with a smiling face.

"Ooh....." I nodded as I understood.

"So you are not allowed to tell this to the public. Just because our another part of company is at another place and we are having a meeting, a tons of fans surrounded the building and we are unable to go home." Jun Kai growled.

"Which floor are you going?"

"5th floor." I said as I put my finger onto the button. A coincident, Jun Kai was about to press it too. My fingertips touced his.

Dun, dun, dun! Lol. Yeah.