CHAPTER ONE- how they met

"D-daddy...can we roleplay?" Yuno twirled her hair, her knees together as she blushed uncontrollably.
"Y-yes of course. R-roleplay what?" Mega Daddy replied absentmindedly, always ready to answer to his kitten.
"Hmmm, I dunno~"
"What's on your mind?" He asked, smiling at her with his chiseled chin.
"You." Yuno curled her toes.
"Good. NO ONE ELSE BETTER BE." Mega Daddy screeched, his inner demon coming out.
"Sorry..."
"It's ok. I like that about you." Yuno smirked, her purple eyes glistening. "D-daddy, can we roleplay the first time we met?"
"Y-yes." Mega daddy blushed, hiding his smile.

Mega Daddy stumbled into his gaming chair, pulling a chip out of the seemingly endless stash on his desk.
"H-Hi." Yuno stuttered, her lips quivering with such delicacy, she could pass as a fairy to some.
"BITCH, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"
"SQUARE UP!!!"
"H-hewwo?" Yuno repeated herself sensitively, pressing the call button. "I'm Yuno."
"O-oh," Mega Daddy's voice quivered.
"UwU!"
"Sowwy...I'm just really lonely. I get angy a lot." He murmured shamefully.
"It's okay! I'm here, d-do you wanna talk about it? Your voice is vwery cwute!" Yuno comforted him. Mega Daddy stared deeply into her colorful profile picture, admiring it in it's natural glory. He had really met his perfect match, hadn't he?"
"Y-y-you really think so? Tehe!" He finally answersd, blushing softly.
"Yes! You have the pwettiest voice ever!"
"Well your voice sounds like my anime waifu." He complimented her back.
Yuno blushed, rubbing her cheeks and hiding her petite face with her pink pigtails. "H-hey! Don't...f-flirt with me like that..."
"Sowwy...but it's true!" Mega Daddy insisted, grazing the screen with his finger as if it was her.
"It—it's not like I like you or anything!!"
Mega Daddy blushed so hard his pimples popped. "S-s-same..."
Yuno started to drool. "D-do you wanna...like...b-be together? I—I mean..."
"U—uwuhhh...
YES
oof...sowwy...my demon was coming out again.
Yuno's nose turned red before she puckered her lips, bringing them to his profile picture on her screen, leaving a big smooch with her chapstick. "Y-you got the camera all sopping wet and red!!" Mega Daddy giggled.
He pulled out a chip, harshly making out with it. "T-this is for you, kitten."
"A-are...Are you pretending that chip is me?
"N-no..." He blushed and turned away from the camera.
"UwU! Your so cute, Daddy..."
"That's Mega Daddy to you, kitten. But your cuter."