Why Am I Even Here-

I was sitting at my lunch table with my friends. We had FINALLY gotten rid of the toxic person who was making all of us uncomfortable. We were all having a nice conversation about how bad they were to us, giggling at jokes we had made. I notice them walk past our table and sit down alone. Like a loser. Eventually, I finish eating and put my full focus on the conversation. Suddenly I'm harshly thrown out of my seat as my toxic ex-best friend steps onto the bench where I had previously been sitting before stepping onto the table. My friends stare at them for a moment, before helping me off the dirty floor.
"Thanks, guys," I mutter to them.
I turn my attention to the person standing on the table. They then started...singing?
"I rEmEmBeR yEaRs AgO, sOmEoNe ToLd Me I sHoUlD tAkE, cAuTiOn WhEn It CoMeS tO lOvE, i DiD, i DiD," they sang, tears falling from their eyes.
Damn, they suck. I quickly grab my phone, recording their "performance" for TikTok, planning to give it the caption "Damn, can't even eat lunch at school in Ohio💀". I notice one of my friends running to get the principal to inform him of the situation. They finish their little hissy fit, as the principal exits the office, giving them a note, likely saying they were being expelled. Their expression after they finish reading confirms my suspicions. Lmao, what a loser. They storm out of the school, shoving people out of the way and cussing us out. I, out of instinct, follow them out of the school, my camera on and recording. They pull out a lighter, light it, and touch it to the paper. The paper burns in their hand. They turn to run back into the school, and I hide, still recording as they burn to d3@th. I even got their last words on video.
"I'm In LoVe WiTh ThE sHaPe Of YoU-" they get cut off as they burn.
Why am I still here? Oh wait, so I can record this type of shit. Why record it? I need views on TikTok and YouTube, of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sayori here. As I said in the title and description, the original story was written by starsforwilbur. Go read his story for context on some of the stuff.
Ily all/p and have a great day!
-Say