One-Shot

"And so the party begins! Cheers!"

Everybody raised their glasses and so did you after Break. Beside you, Alice chose to eat a drumstick and drink wine at the same time. Oz on your left raise his glass at you and together everybody drank their glasses. You thought everything would be fine after a glass or two, but...

How very wrong you were.

"Nyaaa (Y/N) this spot here tickles~"

The usually-wild Alice was actually cuddling up to you while purring at you. She pointed to a spot under her chin and gave a small pout.

"Alice, stop it! Hey Gilbert that's not the way to the toilet that's the BALCONY!!!"

You dashed across the room just in time to pull the tall black-haired man from jumping off the balcony. You had no time to rest after that; Sharon yanked you from behind and glared down at you.

"You should be honored that I, Sharon-sama, allows you to kiss her foot for being a worthless swine. Go on, kiss it!"

"No way! Ah Alice don't strip over here! I'll bring you back to your room!"

While you fussed over everybody in the room, the only sober one, Break gave a small chuckle.

"My word, you really do have your hands full (Y/N), do you need some help?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, I'll help you out tomorrow, good night~!"

Just like that, he pranced away out of sight, leaving you to curse under your breath.

"That idiot Break! I'm chucking them off to their rooms and that's it!"

Somehow or rather, you managed to pull both Alice and Gilbert across the corridor and chucked them onto their beds. Luckily, they didn't struggle; they had been knocked out cold by the alcohol. Now, you had to look for Oz who had been missing since earlier.

"Oz! Oz! Where are you?"

You walked around the house, wondering why on earth people built uselessly long corridors. Suddenly, you had to stop in your tracks.

The eyes of a lion standing at one end of the corridor met yours. Shivers ran down your spine.

"Why on earth is there a lion in here?! Hey Break get over here quick!"

Break didn't respond, but the lion did. It began to chase after you.

"?!?! HELPPP!!!"

You ran for your dear life, not caring about knocking into the expensive vases along the corridor. Suddenly, you saw a hand waving at you from an opened door around the corner. Before the lion saw you, you had leaped right in and locked the door. The footsteps of the lion began to disappear slowly afterwards. You look behind to see Oz grinning at you and heaved a sigh of relief.