Breaking it Up

Just a random thought. Its Angst, heavy, emotional and tears too.
Just my state of mind.
P

S. MewSaintSingto_Luv i didnt stop writing.

**************

Jungkook entered the bar and his eyes were searching around until he found his hyungs sitting in the booth at the far end. He swiped his way between glistering bodies and blaring music until he reached at the couch.

"Kook". They all hug him, patted him until he settled on his seat beside Namjoon. He laid his head on his shoulder tiredly.

"Tired? How was the shooting"? Jungkook, or Kook, he was the youngest of the 7 in the group. He had to shoot his solo MV today and he was hell tired, only if he had not promised Namjoon to join them over a drink.

"Hell tired. A whiskey on the rocks please". He waved to the waitress to bring him the drink and gulped it down in a go.

"Go slow bunny..dont get wasted". Jin said with a smile. "Come. I will massage your shoulders". He patted a space between him and Jimin and Jungkook swaped seats with Suga.

His drink was refilled soon and he took a refreshing swig.

"What are you wearing"? He gulped the drink down and turned to look at Taehyung, sitting at the other end of the couch, looking at him with indifferent expressions. Jungkook looked down at his clothes that he didnt change after the shoot, tired, all he could mutter as an excuse.

"My costume". He replied in a calm tone, taking another swig. He closed his eyes in an approval as Jimin applied pressure on his shoulder blade. "Thats so goooood". He hummed.

"You could have changed into something appropriate". Tae spoke again with a clear disapproval. "I have tee and sweats in my car. Go get changed. Come on". This time Jungkook snapped his eyes open on the commanding tone.

"If i had to change, i had a whole wardrobe for me. I didnt want to. End of it. Am already tired". He said leaning back in the couch. "Will someone refill it". He raised his glass in clear annoyance. 

"Bunny. Dont. Take a beer". J-Hope intertwined.

"Hyung... I.. Okay". He wanted to snap but then sat back. He didnt argue back. He didnt like being ordered around, but he would always listen to them since 8 years. He pouted but settled on the beer anyway.

"What happened"? Jimin asked him, tucking his hair behind his ears, slightly tugging his earloop.

"Nothing hyung. Just want to go home". He muttered.

"You know you can talk to us kid". Jin said in his warm tone. "I am sure its not the shooting. What is it...".

"The hell. He said he is tired end of discussion. He isnt a baby. He knows his limits. He should have packed up soon if he wasnt willing to work more. Why to bother? And coming to the bar in these fucking clothes wasnt necessary too". Tae snapped cutting Jin mid sentence.

Everyone was silent. They couldnt cut it down what angered Tae. Yes he was bossy around Jungkook, because he was possessive about him. And they all would laugh and joke about it, but he never snapped at Jungkook, especially not when he was clearly exhausted. Jungkook saw him, straight in his eyes with a dark gaze. He emptied the beer in one go before standing up. He demeanour cold, icy that they could feel it at their tongues. Long gone the bubbly Bunny they all adored.

He put his palms on the table, leaning down until he was close to Tae, almost hovering over the table.

"I came here because Namjoon called me, and i will wear whatever i want. I am not a baby to be ordered around, to play with, or throw me when unwanted. These are my clothes, my choice, whatever i do, its not and it should not be your concern especially when you dont give a shit about me.