What a memorable memory to remember.

Nobody pov!

Wilbur woke up to see Quackity still sleeping in the same position like he was last night. 'God he looks adorable' Wilbur thought to himself. He just wanted to stay there with Quackity so he did that. Wilbur didn't go back to sleep he just watched his lover sleep like any other creep would.

Until Quackity started to wake up, Wilbur shutted his eyes thats why he thought Quackity wouldn't think he isn't creepy enough.

Quackity woke up finally and he stretched and got out of bed.

Quackity pov!

I woke up and stretched then i remembered that i got captured by wilbur. I wonder how long will i be here.. Probably forever. But not for long. I want Tubbo to be at school And when its time to go and him to escape and tell the police. But of course Wilbur said he can't, I wish right now i could just call karl.. But chances are i won't be able too. 

Anyway, I go to the door across from Wilbur's room (where tubbo is sleeping). I walk into the room to see him still asleep. I close the door and i go to the kitchen instead to see phil cooking.

Wilbur pov!

I open up my eyes, I Get out of bed and then i walk to the kitchen to see phil and Quackity talking. I grab Quackity's waist and i kiss his forehead. He keeps talking while i hold onto Quackity. I see Tubbo walk up to Quackity and Quackity gives him a kiss on the cheek saying "Good morning". Why can't Quackity give me a kiss but give that little brat an kiss on the cheek. I give all my love to Quackity and he doesn't give me anything back! I dont understand why- "Sorry i forgot to say good morning to you wilbur" Quackity says looking up at me. "Oh no!, Its fine!" i say. 

I then see Quackity open up his phone and his lockscreen was Him, Tubbo and.. Schlatt.

FLASHBACK! NOBODY POV! (TIMELINE: HIGHSCHOOL //JUNIOR\\ 

wilbur walks to his class to see his lover (Quackity) and Schlatt making out. Wilbur tried to ignore it even though his blood was Boling up inside. "Whatcha you looking at?" Schlatt asked. "I think we should move this somewhere else.." Quackity said. "Yeah we should.. Like in the bathroom" Schlatt says. "yeah" Quackity said. They both walk away to the mens restroom and Wilbur was left behind angry. He wanted to kill Schlatt. 

While the two were in the bathroom basically making out class was about to start. "Schlatt.. I need to go to my class now" Quackity said stopping the make out session. "Fine.. But lets continue later" Schlatt said winking. "Ok" Quackity said winking also. Quackity walked out of the bathroom to his first class. Schlatt was about to walk out until somebody cutted Schlatts face a little. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Schlatt yelled out. "This is what you get for stealing my love." Wilbur said. "WAIT WHO?! QUACKITY?!" He yelled. "Yes." Wilbur said throw schlatt onto the floor. Wilbur climbed on top of Schlatt and almost stabbed him until the principal came in. "Boys- WILBUR SOOT." the Principal yelled. "MY OFFICE NOW." The principal said.  Wilbur got up and walked away. The principal came over to schlatt helping him and taking him to the nurses then the principal started yelling at wilbur. The principal called the police and took wilbur away. The school searched his locker to see there were pictures of Quackity all over. And there were drugs, Knifes and more. So then They took Wilbur into a mental hospital.

END OF FLASHBACK! WILBUR POV!

What a memorable memory to remember.