Chapter 1

CHIARA

It's literally 5 AM. I've always hated early flights.My mother of course can only see my bad sides when i screw something up and never when i do something productive and good for myself like yesterday when i cleaned up not only my room but also almost the whole house.But that anyway isn't matter anymore because we're leaving this house today, we are moving to completely new area, west coast. My sister got into a very good college that she had been planning to enroll in for years. And of course, she succeeded.So because of that we're moving from east cost.I mean it's not like they asked me for my opinion because we are leaving everything we grew up with.
-"Chiara, we're going to be late" my mom yelled, "Coming" I answered. I quickly grabbed the t-shirt and tracksuit that I had prepared for the trip and and headed for the kitchen.
-"Is it my princess that cleaned up all the dishes?" mom asked with a smile on her face.My sister Anna just smiled without any answer."Um it was actually me"I stumbled, "Oh Chiara don't be jealous of your sister this is her big day don't try to ruin it."I couldn't fight so u just ignored her and took bite of my toast."So are we ready to go?"my dad showed up after bringing the suitcase into the car,"Hell yess" Anna said, "Oh my baby girl I'm so exited for you" my mom had to tell that, "Can't wait"I said sarcastically.