TIME TO GO TURBO! PART ONE ☝️

I hear the world Calling out for a hero 

Change of game spin the bey and join the fight 

Won't Give up Let it rip into battle 

Beyblade Burst Turbo! 

I'm Gonna take the Victory! (Let's GO!) 

Bursting out in over drive 

The warrior will take the lead! 

In Beyblade Burst Turbo 

Collide with the energy (Let's go!) 

Bladers Counqure to survive 

Be a part of a legacy! 

Beyblade Burst Turbo! 

——————- 

Aiga: TIME TO GO TURBO! 

———————- 

Y/n POV

"Valt? Are we lost? Again?" I asked my brother. "Maybe?" He answers. "VALT! LEARN TO READ A MAP!" I yell. "YOU DON'T READ A MAP YOU JUST LOOK AT IT!" He yells back. 

(Yes I got that line from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn) 

I rolled my eyes at him. "Suuuurrrreee" I said after I calmed down a bit. This was the second time he got us lost. First in Spain and now this... Who knows? Maybe we'll meet another person like Kit. "Alright Buddy. Where ever You choose we'll go." Valt said while hand spinning Valtryek. "I know where this is gonna end up..." I said. Valtryek started rolling down the hill. "Called it!" I said as we both ran faster than ever. But then Stopped because there was a cliff side. "VALT! WHAT IN THE NAME OF-" I yelled. I got cut off because I almost slipped. I saw a boy who had Maroon Hair and... BOY OH GOOD FUC+ING LORD HE JUST SAVED MY BROTHER'S LIFE! THANK YOU GOD! 

 After They Got Down From the Vine, Valt said something that I thought was pretty rude. "HEY! You're that Monkey I saw before!" He said. I looked at him with my best what did you say? Look. 

3rd Pov

"TAKE THAT BACK I'M NOT A MONKEY!" The Other boy said. "Yeah I can see that now!" Valt Said. Y/n facepalmed. "All the things you do big bro..." Y/n said. "So childish..." Y/n Sighed.  

TO BE CONTINUED 

.  

@Aigerturb0 Signing off! 

One chapter done! Fifty more to  go 😩