You will be dealt with.

"Really handsome, blond, tall and a son of a bitch." These are the words you would use to describe Draco Malfoy if somebody ever asked you. Of course, you are not worried of ever saying the first four words of that sentence to anyone because, well, nobody would ever ask you. It's not that your opinion of the blond boy doesn't matter, don't get me wrong, but it's just that your judgement of Malfoy is well known all across Hogwarts : you hate Draco, with a passion. Matter fact, if you had a gun with two bullets and you were in a room with Voldemort, Umbridge , and Draco, you would shoot draco, twice.

You must be curious on why you both hate each other so much ; Well for starters, it all started on the first ever day of Hogwarts when⎯

"Draco fucking Malfoy."you yelled at the top of your lungs as soon as you felt a translucent-gooey-textured liquid being poured on the top of your head, slowly making its way on your shoulders. For the matter that drenched your upper body was unknown, you closed your eyes instantly, preventing whatever-that-was from infecting your eyes.

(I guess we'll tell that story another day)

You quickly wiped your eyes with your fingers, wanting to see the culprit so you could give them a piece of your mind. But, of course, you knew damn well who would dare to pull this type of pranks at eight am.

There he was, right in front of you, Draco Malfoy, with his stupid platinum blond hair, laughing stupidly with his stupider friends. Oh, how his laugh was aggravating to your ears.

"What the fuck did you just pour on me Malfoy?"You gritted your teeth, angry as ever. Who in their right state of mind would be this bored to pull a prank this early in the morning?

A smirk grazed his lips as he looked down on you. "What I just poured on you is troll snot." His response earned a roar of laughter from not only his little clique, but the entire hallway which was, conveniently for Draco, busy at this time of the day. "And you think it's bloody funny you fucking tosser?" You said, disgusted as you helplessly tried to clean your hands on your skirt.

"Geez, Gorgon." He chuckled as if you said the silliest thing ever. "Who shat in your cereals?" This statement made Crabbe and Goyle slap their knees and grab their stomach as it hurt with laughter. "Stop laughing! What's so funny you idiots?" You glared at them which made them stop at once.

You took a step towards the blond boy while looking at him straight into his eyes. "You're satisfied of yourself right now, aren't you Malfoy?" He took a step back, not sure of what's going to be your next move. "Are you du—" You were interrupted by a stern voice that silenced the entire hallway in a matter of seconds.

"What in Merlin's name is going on over here?" You didn't even need to turn around to see whose voice it is as you know it too damn well. Plus, the look on Malfoy only confirmed your suspicion. "Fuck, it's Snape." He muttered shakily under his breath. "You are little coward, aren't you Malfoy?" You giggled bitterly finding his reaction way too funny. "Everybody go to class." The professor continued. "NOW."He demanded making every student watching the scene scurry to their first class of the day.

"Y/N Gorgon. Draco Malfoy." Snape said in a severe voice. "What did you two scheme this time?" You turned around to look at the professor's face filled of exasperation. Well, can you blame him? There's not a single person in the world that wouldn't be tired of giving the same two students detention almost every day for the past six years. Yes, every day for the past SIX years.

Snape's presence didn't even bother you at this point, the man has seen you in all the possible situations and emotional states since the day you stepped foot into Hogwarts. So, unbothered, you continued talking to Draco as if Snape wasn't even in the room. "You will not get away with this Malfoy"you said through gritted teeth. "Trust, you will be dealt with." You poked your index finger at his chest. "You didn't win yet, you fucking twat." The last statement earned you a smack in the back of your head from Snape.