First Time In Korea

October 1, 2022
Seoul South Korea

Pause Korea Synopsis

Pause Korea is about two individuals who went viral during last year in November 2022. The first one is South Korean striker Cho Gue-sung's popularity unexpectedly increased after South Korea and Ghana's FIFA World Cup 2022 encounter. Through his charisma, the 24-year-old was able to steal the show and is now an internet heartthrob.

Cho Gue-sung, who was playing in his first FIFA World Cup, is a forward for Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors and the South Korean national team. According to reports, the football star had to switch off his phone because he was receiving too many marriage proposals.

Secondly hearthrob that went utterly viral was 24 -year old -from Perris California. She went to Korea in October with her friend to film for a series another version of Single Inferno but funnier and realistically funny. So, she joined her friend who begged her for company.

They filmed from October 1-December 1, 2022 the series aired November 2022. The flight needed to be paid by the travelers but everything else was covered.

Carolina Anne Salas went viral for being the most gorgeous woman in the series and her famous line
" Y las tortillas " and because of other fun personal she protays in real life.

while the nation attracted Cho gue sung in Qatar found his Instagram he blew up Carolina social media was no where to be found.

_______________________________________

After. 13 hour flight from LAX Airport to Incheon Airport made it went through immigration collected baggage claim etc got Sim cards for phones etc.

Jacey Lynn Choi is A Korean American met Carolina Anne Salas in high schoo
l all the way into undergrad year and afterwards. Life long term best friend.

Jacey quit her full time job for Korea series but Carolina didn't she was given a vacation and took opportunity.

When they arrived instead of resting
Straight to check in

So in order to be in the series you had to bring a plus one and so the plus ones will be filmed separately.

Everyone was so awake while everyone was dead asleep.

Introductions etc The plan outline

It was such a lovely meet and greet.

Carolina Anne Salas is a doctorate physcial therapist for the county she lives and athletic trainer for on season professional team. During off season she's a DPT license for home therapy.

However while coming here to Korea she's hiding her personal life as possible.