Introduction

Haru stop sleeping in the introduction picture

"dont care."

"Hey, you guessed it. I'm Mr. Kairo, a famous detective from Tokyo, Japan. I may be a detective but I am not fun. I dont have the energy, time, and confidence but have somehow solved many big cases. But I can agree, Im young and I got the brains and brawn." He said grinning like an idiot.

"Pfft says the one who has wrinkles and got back pain, you wouldn't even hurt a fly!" Haru muttered annoyed. "He might say he's tired but Mrs. Hanabi has kept him energized somehow."

"Why you little brat-"

"You guys are annoying, ill do the introduction!." I yelled. After all I am the writer.

Mr. Kairo and Mr. Haru are both 23 years old. And Mrs. Hanabi is 29, you guessed it, Mr. Kairo likes that old married geezer. Yeahhh don't tell him I said that. The only thing that helps Kairo be energized during his detective work is his energy drink and is salary, which is JPY 5,899,373 a year and JPY 2,836 an hour.

(credits to Google lmao.)

Mr. Haru on the other hand, well, lets just say he likes ramen. No hes obsessed with it. But hes a great co-worker at some point. He's canonically very good looking.

Kairo's Strengths : Street smart and got the brawns.
Weaknesses : Mrs. Hanabi and lazy.

Haru's strengths : Brain smart and people smart, trained in the same place as kairo.
Weaknesses : Not sociable, too straightforward, always sleepy. Scared of the dark.

I mean they're not dumb but only smart when needed.

I don't want a long introduction so I hope you learn more about them through the series! Also if you're wondering why it's mature, it's got gore stuff ykyk

-The writer.