application

name: Asura Retsunaginicknames: Asu-chan/Retsu-sama

preferred name: Asura

Gender: Male

Pronouns: They/Them

Age:16

Date of birth: 31/10

Affiliation: Class-[formerly villain][now double-agent for UA]

pic

sexuality: Bisexual

sexuality: Bisexual

sexual orientation: Aromatic 

Quirk name: Blood Drive

Quirk Type:Emitter

Users of Blood Drive can create, shape, and manipulate blood , an essential body fluid in humans and other animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells. The majority of users are only able to exert control over the blood of themselves, using them for various purposes, such as for rituals, examining, or most commonly combat. They can shape their blood into tendrils to strike enemies from afar or use it to trap opponents in a prison of blood. Users can concentrate blood into a single point, and shoot it out akin to bullets, or sharpen their blood to the point that they can slice and tear flesh with ease or solidify blood to use as rock-hard ammunition.

Some users would be able to indirectly control the movement of objects by leaving traces of blood on them and manipulating that blood in order to move said object. When manipulating blood, users are at risk of anemia and dying of blood loss for users that use their own blood. Being in a wet environment can also prove troublesome, as exposure to water will cause the membrane of red blood cells to tear, making 45% of blood uncontrollable.

Another use of blood manipulation is controlling the blood within the body of oneself, increasing physical abilities by speeding up the transport of nutrients and oxygen via blood to all parts of their body, thus improving their energy and power. They can also use this to speed up healing by immediately clotting their blood, preventing blood loss and speeding up the recovery process, gaining a form of manual healing factor . Sometimes, users would be able to control the composition of their blood down to the number of red blood cells present in their blood stream. Users can also gain a form cold immunity  of by increasing body temperature through blood-flow.

More advanced users would be able to manipulate blood from anywhere in their surroundings, such as the bodies of other living creatures, allowing them to control them like puppets, induce nosebleeds or headaches, or cause blood-related diseases or conditions such as Sickle Cell Anemia Thrombosis . At an even higher level, users could instantly kill others by making blood explode from the inside out or forcibly causing their heart to stop or knocking them unconscious by restricting blood-flow to the brain.

Love Interest: Shinsou Hitashi