Guitar shop

Calm guitar music was playing in the shop that opened early in the morning. Sounds dumb how a guitar shop opens at 7:30 am. Jiwoo hates early mornings, having to always wake up early is a big nono for her, 9:00 am is her preferred time.

The bell dinged, meaning a customer has entered. It's her, the blonde-haired girl that always comes early to the shop. Jiwoo has developed feelings for her in the past few weeks now.

Something about that girl attracts her so much. "Good mornin'" Jiwoo greeted in English, not even sure if the blonde would understand.

The blonde just smiled back and went to the vinyl stationery. Jiwoo followed to accompany the customer.

"How may I help you?" Asked Jiwoo, but Jungeun was only staring at the glass cabinet. Jiwoo wanted to shoot her shot but didn't wanna be annoying to the girl.

"What's your favourite song here?" Finally, the blonde has spoken. As Jiwoo heard this she felt excited, no one has ever asked her that before.

"I actually love Yves's new single Fall Again. It's a ballad song." Chuu explains as the girl was watching her, smiling.

"Can I hear the song?" The blonde genuinely wanted to hear it. She has a thing for 'slow' songs.

Jiwoo nods and goes to get a sample vinyl. She plays the songs and it immediately captured the blonde's heart.

"Wow, I love it." Jiwoo smile's at the comment. She loves it when people like the songs she recommended.

"I'm gonna take one." Jiwoo gets a new vinyl from the stock room. She goes to the counter as the blonde follows.

"The inclusion inside this vinyl has five polaroid pictures, a thank you letter, a poster, and of course, the vinyl," Jiwoo explains before scanning it.

"Since, you're the first one who bought this here you get a freebie. A photobook of Fall Again, which is 100 pages by the way." Jiwoo puts the photobook in a slim box with the vinyl, in a paper bag.

Jungeun paid for the stuff. Now Jiwoo finally has the chance. "I haven't gotten your name...miss?"

Jungeun chuckled, "Jungeun, Kim Jungeun." Jiwoo smiled so brightly that it can light up the galaxy.

"We're both Kim! I'm Jiwoo!" The smiling penguin exclaims. As the blonde owl giggled at how adorable the girl is.

"I've been in this shop for the past few weeks and I always wanted to own a guitar, but I can't afford one." Jungeun sighs as it made Jiwoo feel sad too.

Something came inside Jiwoo's mind. She remembers that they have guitars you can try on the second floor.

Jiwoo swift grabs Jungeun's forearm as she drags the blonde upstairs. "Woah! Wait!"

They were now upstairs. It was like heaven to Jungeun, her dream. "Here you can try the guitars, all types."

"Are you sure I don't have to pay for these?" Jungeun made sure first. "Nope, just think of it as my gift."

"What do mean by that? There's no occasion right now though?" Jungeun asked curiously why Jiwoo said that. "It's because you made my day, and it's also a friend gift."

Jungeun grinned from the reply she heard. Jiwoo also made her day. That girl is really something, that Jungeun thought, but it still made her smile like an idiot.

"Why is ya standing there? Come on go! Show me how you play." Jungeun has come back to her senses. Jiwoo grabbed what was the girl holding putting it somewhere safe.

Jungeun was hesitant at first, but Jiwoo was beside her and of course, she doesn't want to disappoint the girl it was a gift that Jiwoo gave her. No one wants to waste this opportunity, right?

Jungeun played Stay by Blackpink. She's been practising it on her borrowed guitar from Heejin which she was thankful for.

While Jungeun was playing Jiwoo sang along. Angelic, is what Jiwoo sounds like when she sings. Jungeun also tried to sing along, and it was a perfect match, they were a perfect match.

Two angelic voices singing along, to whoever goes upstairs will feel like they're in heaven. Jungeun and Jiwoo were smiling at each other like lovers. They both wished to be it though.

They finished the song, both satisfied. Jiwoo was giggling while Jungeun was admiring her. Jiwoo took notice of Jungeun's starings.

She made eye contact with them and no one was backing out. She didn't feel her body was inching closer on its own. Inches away from kissing her. Jungeun was ready, she already closed her eyes.

Jiwoo was going to totally do it when the bell rang, signalling another customer has come.

Jungeun felt a bit disappointed because she wants it so bad. Nonetheless, Jiwoo stood "stay here and don't worry you can play whatever you want."

When Jiwoo left Jungeun played a song about a cute love song. She played Rose by D.O in hopes of Jiwoo hearing it hoping to get the signal.

-

"I'm here for the pick-up of Ha Sooyoung." The delivery guy showed his phone with details of the order. Jiwoo handed him the box. Jiwoo scanned a QR code, he then left with the parcel.

Jiwoo rushes upstairs as she hears a song, "If you need a lover let me know and let me in." She slows down in her tracks. "I could treat you better steal you roses every day." Jungeun was so focused on the song she didn't even notice Jiwoo. "I might not have a fancy car, but I fancy you" Jiwoo decided to sing along.

"So gimme a chance if you need a lover baby." They both sang in unison. In shock, Jungeun looks up not expecting Jiwoo in front of her.

"I might give you a chance and will certainly let you in even if you don't have a fancy car because roses are enough for me." Jiwoo grinned looking like a total ball of sunshine.

One swift motion Jungeun made Jiwoo's heart burst like fireworks. Jungeun had just pecked her lips, stealing Jiwoo's first kiss.

"Yah! You stole my first kiss!" "Same implies on me" Jungeun just shrug her shoulders as if it was nothing to her.

Jiwoo was annoyed, how come it was only nothing to Jungeun. She plans an evil plan for revenge. She tackles her in surprise making Jungeun yelp. She showered her face with kisses.

"This is what you get for teasing me!"