Finally! I found my love

Josh pov

Sigh!(with a lot of sadness)
Today is the last day of us as a Now United member. Yes today is the last show of the first generation of Now United or I would say me(Josh) , Noah and Any are not going to be part of Now United anymore. And on our last show not everyone is here. Only Diarra, Shivani,Bailey, Krystian are left. Sigh... And a new member added,name Zane Carter who is gonna replace our most favourite American (Noah Urrea). Yeah! He is the front the bootcamp. I mean there is no objection, even I like it.
I mean the idea of giving chances to new faces.
I am good and happy but sad at the same. This group is just not a group , for me it is a big opportunity I have ever had. Since childhood I heard only bad comments about my hobbies, about my dancing. Although my parents , family, some friends who are also dancer support me . But I am so glad that I was a part ,a member of Now United, and was representing my whole country,s culture and traditions alone. It's such a beautiful opportunity anyone ever had. Here I met my real self , here I forgot that I have ever had any crisis and anxiety. Sometimes I feel like anxious but come over it soon. I really want to thank my family, friends, group members and fans. And Noah (ESP) , he has such a big hand to make me feel happy and help me knowing who I am . He is such a great soul, easy-going, happy and good vibe person. I am glad that I met him, but regret it at the same time cuz I have gained a pure friendship that I have never had been with anyone but lost my heart.
Yea, you read it right, I really lost it . And you know what was the best part of it that I can never be able to confess it to him. Cuz if I confessed my love to him then I might be lost him. So I am not gonna make that mistake.

Sabina's pov
Sabina : Josh ..... Josh .... Jo
Josh : huh? Yes , something happened ? Or you want me to do something or need help?
Sabina : Nothing much , but where are you lost , is it something on your mind, if you want so we can discuss .
Josh: Nothing , just thinking how beautiful and special 5 years that I spent with you guys. Doing lots of traveling, activities, sharing cultures , learning and so on . How special it is. I'm gonna miss it.
Sabina: yes , it is , birthday wishes , celebration and vlogs etc. I am also gonna miss it. Well... Um.. did you see Noah around here.
Josh : I think yea, I think I saw him he was going to his room. Why!?
Sabina: No, nothing... But he is not here around so just wondering. Maybe he is packing his stuff. Well can you do me a favour Joshua, can you pls check on him on the way to your room, cuz I think I saw him a bit upset, when we left the stage and when he was going to his room . Maybe he is sad and missing us already.
Josh: hmmm.... Maybe, alright I'll check on him. And I think I am also tired , I should also gonna to do some rest and yea , before going to my room I'll check on him.
Catch you another time, good night..

Noah's pov
After coming back from the stage, I'm here in my room , feeling devastated. Feeling good and bad at the same time. Good because the time I spent here with my family is learning new things, new culture, and fun activities, and travel the world together, do some fights but reconcile each other soon. Every day a new challenge we face together. I am so glad for that I got the chance to represent my country. Now I just pass my chance to Zane Carter. I hope he will do his job in the best way possible as I do, or maybe better than me. Here I got a new family, and got closed to everyone one but I got more close to Alex and Josh.
Especially with him (Josh). Alex is like my younger brother that I have never had. And Josh he is..... he is the person that I can never forget in my life. We literally have everything same ,except our birthday years and family, country past life, and our passion and hobbies ofcourse. He become everything to me , he become my breath, and I am not able to do anything. Yes, I fall in love with him, but never gonna confess it to him.....sigh.....
What a foolish thing I did, and why, why it's hurt so much? ( Tears dropped from his eyes)
Hey! Noah crying not going to help you. Please stop ang let's take a shower before going to sleep, it's already late and you're fully tired. (He said it to himself,so that he can calm himself)
Josh's pov
Knock knock.... Knock knock
A sound come from inside. COME IN ......
I went inside to check on him but he is not here but his voice came from inside . I call him(Noah).
Noah.... Noah.. No
Noah: Hmm... Josh, I'm inside taking shower just wait I'll be there soon.
Josh: okay

When I look around I see how much messy this room. What he was doing there..... anyway let's clean it up a bit, so that I can walk there easily.
When I am cleaning this room I found a notebook maybe his music notebook. Well can I read this or not. Can I......but this is wrong to read another people notebooks without their permission. But I want to read this and Noah doesn't seem to come quickly. Ahhhh.....now my mind is also playing tricks with me . What can I do, do I read it or not???
After so much discussion with my mind came to a conclusion. And now I'll read it , I know that touching other people's things is not good but this is not another person this Noah.
  Page 1 ... Blank
  Page 2 nothing much
  Page 3 nothing
  Page 4 ..... same
  Page 5
  Page 6
Now I am having doubts it's really his (Noah) notebook or not .
   He turned page after page but found nothing until he found something that blew his mind. Something that really out of the box. He never excepts that but that's real.
*Crech* door opening sound and a shilloutte figured and he start blushing after looking a half naked figure standing in front of him which makes him heavy blush and fast heart beats. He suddenly came into his senses and throw the dairy away from him.
Noah : what were you doing?
Josh: No...na... nothing
He starts blushing again and got butterflies in his stomach. He just staring and admiring the figure standing in front of him. His blood running faster than usual,his mind playing tricks with his heart and wild  imaginations starts in his mind too.
Noah: What are you looking at? Hey! wait a minute are you blushing ?
Josh: Bl...blus... blushing, who is blushing?
Noah: you
Josh: oh! No no ,I'm not blushing. It's just so much hot there.
Noah: ah! Just leave this topic, tell me why're you here? Do you have any business here? Or something?
Josh: Why can't I just come here to check on my best friend and since when I am so mean that I only came to you for just business thing or when I need something?
Noah: that not what I mean? (said in low and apologetic tone)
I mean to say that you are also leaving tomorrow so you have to take rest also you put so much energy today in your performance so I thought that you are tired.
Josh: Yes! I'm tired but saby told me to check on you cuz you look kinda upset.
Noah: no I am not upset just tired.
Josh: oh ok if you are tired so just do some rest and if you want something just call me.
He turned around and start moving but at the door he just stopped and look back at him and ask do you love me or you just wrote it for timepass?
Noah: (shocked after hearing this from him) did you already read it?
Josh: I am sorry, I just read it without your permission but...( before saying anything else he cut by Noah)
Noah: I don't mean it like that's not my intention to err....ummm..... Like
Josh: that's mean it's just a time pass.
Noah: No, no, no it's not timepass . I know that you'll never gonna like it that's why I never talk to you about it. If you are hurt you can leave I am not gonna say any...

He was stopped by a kiss. He was shocked by the anothers reaction. But suddenly give in. This kiss not a proper kiss but it's enough to tell another that he is agree to be in relationship and have no problem with that. They parted due to lack of oxygen. Now that both are panting.
Josh: (still panting) it's not like that I don't like I like the words you use to describe me in your love poem.
You know that I love you since the time we start spent together since beginning of the group . On starting I have a crush on you but as the time passes I don't know when my crush turns into love. But I am afraid that if I tell you that I am in love with you so you'll leave me and our friendship with no longer.
Noah : From now on, our friendship is no longer anymore because it's just turned into the new chapter of our lives.So, I just wanna ask you that Joshua Kyle Beauchamp will you allow me to date you and are you willing to do the same?
Josh: Noah Jacob Urrea! yes, I am allowing you to date me and I will also allow myself to do the same.
Noah: So.......
Josh: So........
Noah: Can we start from now on?
Josh : We can, but what are we going to do?
Noah: Let's start with our first perfect kiss.
Josh: Finally I found my love....
           I LOVE YOU NOAH
Noah: Same….. I LOVE YOU JOSH .                                 

                                             The end
Authors note:-
      So, guys this is my story, that I just finished it. I don't know how it's gonna turned out. English is not my first language so maybe you can get some grammatical mistakes in it and lack of them, emotions and another things that you need in a story. I promise next time I will try to make it better. And the characters in this story have our real but story is totally fake it's just an imagination of a fan . So don't get into it so much.
Stay safe and healthy
Bye