The New Alcatraz

Preview

It was 2012,Americas crime changed. There were mobsters,bootleggers,and gangsters. The government reopened Alcatraz to handle these criminals. My name is Mark. My father was a notorious gangster,but he got caught and sentenced to life in prison. My Mom died of cancer. Now it's just my brothers and me. When my mom died they all told her they would keep me safe. My oldest brother is BJ,he is 21. BJ is my best friend and the leader of the worst gang in america,The Bosses. Then there is Dave, he's 18. He is a kidnapper and a bootlegger. My other brother is Bob,he's a rich mobster. And then there is me. I'm the youngest brother,because all my older brothers are criminals the government thinks I'm the leader. I know it's crazy, a thirteen year old kid is the worst criminal ever? But the cops caught BJ and me. The government was serious about sending me to prison. BJ and I to life at Alcatraz with no chance of getting out.

Chapter 1

BJ and I just finished processing, processing was brutal. The guards threw us around like we were nothing, we were given a medical check and we were strip searched. We were still naked as we walked down the main cell block to our cells. The guards were pushing us and hitting us as we walked. A mean looking guard stopped me and pushed me to the ground. He put his muddy boot on my head and while crushing me he said,"Your drugs killed my nephew, people like you do deserved to be locked up!" After that big ordeal the side of my face was covered in mud. The guard who was escorting us took my to the showers quick so I could clean up. After I was dry he took us to our cells,unlocked the shackles, handcuffs and belt,then locked us up. BJ was in the next cell. There were three uniform on our beds. The guard said,"These are your uniforms. The blue jumpsuit is for work, the black and yellow shirt and pants are for yard time, and the white pants and polo are to be worn everyday unless you are at work or in the yard. There are a pair of your own shoes to wear. Welcome to Alcatraz" then he left.

I put one the white uniform and my black and yellow Jordans. I looked around the cell. There were three concrete walls and a barred wall with the door. I had three shelves one was filled with my text books from school. I looked under my bed and I found my field hockey equipment. I got so excited when I saw it there. Then I saw a note. It said:

Dear,Mark

We know your in Alcatraz, and we thought of something to make you feel at home so we sent you your goalie gear! We will try and make a team visit! We love you!

Love

The girls!

When I read the note I smiled and put it back. Then I put the uniforms on one of the shelves and laid down on my bed. After a while the mean guard came to my cell. He stopped at the door and said,"The warden wants to see you. Come over to the door and stick your hands out. Back facing me." I did what he said then I felt a sharp pain in my back. I fell on the floor and I couldn't move. The guard came in and put shackles and handcuffs on me. Then he picked me up and carried me to the bottom level,and laid me next to BJ. There were six guards standing around us. The one put me in a wheel chair thing and put straps all around me. Then he picked up my head and slammed it into a pole,and strapped my head to it. Then they did the same to BJ. Finally a guard came up to us and said,"Warden likes to know all his prisoners are locked up. So first we temporarily paralyze you then we lock you up tight to make sure you aren't leaving. Now we are taking you to his office and he doesn't like when his little cons are disrespectful,so behave.