Height Doesn't Matter, Love Does

One great day at Ouran High, [Last name][Name] is a brilliant and elegant woman in Ouran High, her height and Haruhi's height are the same and she always spend her time with Mitsukuni 'Honey' Haninozuka one of the Host in Host Club, you and honey are a couple (A/n: Are you shook?! I want to know though!*giggles* oh and one thing, your relationship with honey is private, the host club knows) and that's why you can visit the Host Club anytime you want.

"[Nickname]-chan!~" Honey cooed while suprising you with a jump, blinking with big doe eyes with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Honey-senpai!?" You flinched. You're not used to this bumping, clinging, surprise of honey's doing though but you cannot hate it, you love honey so much like he's the only one. Also, you and Haruhi are in the same class along with the twins.

"I miss you [Nickname]-chan!~ did you miss me?~" he asked while looking at you with a cute expression, tilting his head to the side.

"of course, I miss you! Silly~" You giggled before honey keep nuzzling his face in your stomach making you giggled happily.

"I'm happy to hear that! " Honey chirped while you watched him nuzzled in your stomach with a soft smile.

'He's so cute~ I want to hug him!' She thought to herself.

~LE TIME SKIP brought to you by honey and [name]'s sleeping faces~

"honey-senpai, if you keep eating cake! You're going to have cavities in your teeth!" you scolded while he keeps eating his dessert with delight.

"but... I love cakes!~[Name]-chan.. Please.." Honey whined softly before looking at you with big doe watery eyes making you sighed in defeat. He does whatever you say because he doesn't want you to get mad at him, he loves you more than anything and more than usa-chan.

"okay but don't eat too much! Okay?" you said with a worried look.

"Okay~" He chirped. Every minute honey eats any sweet especially cakes and you are worried. Too much sugar in his body and it might hurt his tummy.

"[Nickname]-chan~ do you want some?~" honey asked happily and you just nodded with a sweet smile cause if you don't accept his offer, he'll be sad and you don't want to feel bad about it. Honey took a small amount of cake and put it in your mouth while smiling brightly at you.

"ahhhh~" Honey said while feeding you with a small piece of cake before you munched it softly while blinking at the smaller male before gulping down, smiling at him.

"what a delicious cake!" You chirped happily and you saw honey's happy expression, his eyes glistening like a clean river under the sunlight with a wide smile plastered on his face.

~LE TIME SKIP brought to you by [name], haruhi and the twins~

You're talking with Haruhi and the twins when you heard mori's worried voice.

"mitsukuni, what's wrong?" mori asked with a worried tone in his voice. The other host gathered around and you went beside your lover. Honey is struggling in pain and you can see it in his own expression and by the tears that is forming under his eyes.

"Honey-senpai? What's wrong?" you asked with a worried voice. You're panicking and then mori carried honey bridal style, you and the host club followed mori with a worried expression visible on your faces.

~LE TIME SKIP brought to you by Walking Mori carrying Honey in bridal style in a slow motion with a sparkling backround~

Honey's lying on the bed in the nurse office with a calm demeanor, the nurse is not here right now, she went out after taking care of honey. The small boy's tummy hurts because of all the cake he ate.

"Honey-senpai are you okay?" you asked with a worried tone. The host club is in your back as they looked at the shota.

"I'm fine, [nickname]-chan. You should bring a cake later. Okay?~" he chirped with a wide smile. Your worried expression turns into a stern gaze, pissed off by his love for cakes.

"No! You're not going to eat cake!" you huffed and his face changed into a sad face, pushing his lower lip up while quivering his bottom lips.

"bu-" honey said but you interrupted him.

"No buts!" you said and his eyes became teary, sniffling from time to time.

"but [name]-ch-" honey said but you interrupted him again.

"no! If I say no, no! I'm just worried about you, please understand..."you said with a sad tone. He stared at you for a sec and gives you a small angelic smile making you blushed softly.

"okay, I understand~ you love me, right?" he said with a puppy face.

'He's really cute!!' She thought to herself.

"silly, of course I love you" you said with a smile then he hugged you with a contented smile on his face.

"awww how sweet~" the twins said in unison.

"shut up you two. Don't interrupt them" haruhi said with a glare making the twins pouted.

"then, we should leave now. We saw honey's alright" kyoya said while pushing his glassess upward and they took their leave, leaving the two lovers alone in the nurse office.

"[name]-chan, come closer" honey giggled with a small smile. You blushed a little bit while leaning your face and then he kissed your lips soflty after a few seconds, he moved back. Honey let out a chuckle and you blushed like a tomato, that is your first kiss but you felt happy that it's with him.

Time passed by and you're in your classroom sitting in your chair while your girl-friends are around you chatting.

"hey [name]! What is your type?" Yoshino asked while sitting on your table. You really don't care about their conversation but you need to talk so you turn your gaze at them.

"what do you mean?" you asked with a confused look then one of your friend spoke.

"duh~ type? Boys?" Rei said while rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms against her chest.

"let's see~....cute" you said while thinking of honey.

"that's a good one~" yoshino chirped.

"[name]! You said you have a boyfriend, right?" rei said. You told them about it days ago but you forgot that you did.

"yes...what about it?" you asked with a flustered look on your face.

"what does he look like?" they both asked in unison like kaoru and hikaru. You remember those two and glance at them, arguing with haruhi.

"hmmm~... If I say it in one word. Short" you said while tapping your chin and then looked at them.

"short?" rei said with a disgusting look on her face making you annoyed while looking at her expression.

You rolled your eyes at them as you crossed your arms against your chest, sighing aggressively.

"height doesn't matter, love does" you said while looking outside of the window with a contented smile.

END♡

This is Jijiechu! sorry about my grammar guys, you see I'm Asian and not an American so sorry if there's a mistake written in my story above. Well hope you guys love it and don't forget to vote 👌 Hope you guys have a good day/ good night ~✌

-저자님

I also recommend this story: http://w.tt/1RfdJyu and http://w.tt/1VCuhm1