Arrows

"Watch the vid before reading, you'll come in the rigth mood."

Arrows. They are great, aren't they? Some ofen say it's the weapon that makes the man, i would say it was different, that the man makes the weapon. Or so does my dad say. I am Nathaniel. Nathaniel Barton. My father is Clint Barton. He used to tell me stories, about his life, without really telling me it was him. He used to replace himself with an 'modern Robin Hood'. I didn't understand it before i grew older that they actully where tales. Well, let's start, from the beginning.

My father, worked for SHIELD, or Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate. He still does. And there was a woman, her name was Natasha Romanoff. He was sendt to kill her. But he didn't. And so on the years continued. Till an year he called 'age of Ultron' and from that point, he stopped telling these tales. A few years later, he didn't even come home. We thougth he was dead.

But he wasen't. Here is the story Nick Fury told us about where my father was and what he did. Here you go:

He was talking. The court's faces wasen't readable. They where like rocks, listening to Clint's speeks.
He was clealy upset. "And 'Hawkeye' what is your real name?" The judge asked him. "I won't tell" he could say, before one in the audiance stood up. "May i ask a question?" The lady asked. "Yes, go ahead" the judge asked. "Why is it, Clint Barton, that you helped that man who tried to destroy New York, and our world?" She asked. "I was under a curse, i would never do that, i work for peace" Clint said. "Peace?"