31

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Against my own will, Mom, Quincy, Brian (brother-in-law), and Hailey's Cousins Kayla (age 7), and Bri(age 10), were all over, mom and my sister saying I needed a day to relax.

"Y'all Im fine, and there's not much to do around here on short notice," I say, glancing over at my daughter who was laughing and giggling on the couch with her cousins.

"That's why we already made plans, even Shota helped us," Mom said, making me look over at the man who seemed pretty relaxed in the situation.

"What? It's just a spa day and a nice restaurant" he explained to me.

"You could have told me though" "girl you know you would have tried to shut it down in an instant, now go get ready," Quincy said to me, my older sister knowing she was right as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay" I sighed, knowing they were right "good, now let's go get ready," Shota said, pulling me to our room and into the bathroom, our outfits for the day apparently already being picked out and sitting nicely on the counter for us.

As the two of us pulled our clothes off to get into the shower, I couldn't help but turn my back to Shota, knowing that even though I was feeling a little better, I was still beating myself up about this.

To me losing our baby was my fault and the very sight of my body would remind me of that.

Now I tried to shake that feeling, still trying to appreciate myself, but I didn't want Shota to see either, thinking that maybe behind those kind soft words and kisses, that maybe he blamed me too and would be disgusted with even the thought of the sight of me.

But after a moment of staring at the ground with my shirt in hand, I felt the man's hands on my hips.

"You okay?" He asked, his thumbs rubbing into my curves as I nodded before the two of us stepped into the hot shower, a breath escaping my lips.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As the two did their usual routine, Aizawa had Y/n allow him to help her, a soapy rag in his hand, the man was gentle, still applying some pressure to get Y/n clean.

But when his hand had ghosted over Y/n's stomach, he felt her shiver for a second before placing her hand on his wrist.

"I can do that," she said, still feeling embarrassed, her eyes on the ground even as Aizawa turned her around.

"Beautiful what's wrong? You know I'm always here for you" Aizawa spoke, having Y/n's eyes look up at him.

"It's nothing Shota" "Y/n I've known you long enough to know that's not true" Aizawa stated, seeing the woman in front of him let out a sigh.

"Do you blame me for everything that happened? Like to the point where you can't even look at me?" She finally said, Aizawa is taken aback by her statement, the man absolutely adoring her no matter what.

"Of course not, what happened wasn't your fault, and I would never be disgusted by you or anything. I'm still very much in love and I will forever adore you Y/n" he spoke with soft eyes, his hands smoothing over every part of Y/n as her eyes watered a little, the woman kissing Aizawa before he could see her tears fall.

As the two kissed, there was a moment where Y/n felt while again, her hands on Aizawa's chest, a surprised gasp being heard when Aizawa switched their position, pressing Y/n against the cold tile wall behind her.

With a small grin, Aizawa had begun to trail his kisses down Y/n.

"And I mean every word I spoke, I'm in love with every part of you Y/n, from that amazing mind of yours, that beautiful hair on your head, and every inch of your body," Aizawa says, placing a hickey on Y/n's chest before he kept moving down, Y/n's body going hot in an instant.