Made for each other

Vidhi stood from the sleep quickly when she heard Satyawati knocking the door. She saw Dev was still sleeping. So she didn't felt to trouble him. 

Vidhi opened the door and saw Satyawti's smiling face.

Satyawati : Jaldi se nahake yeh saadi pehan lo. Aaj ghar mein puja rakhi hein. Dev ke liye dhoti kurta bhi rakha hein. 

Vidhi : Par maa

Priya : Par war kuch hota nahi. Vidhi aapko jaldi ready hone hein.

Vidhi : Mujhe saadi pehnna aati nahi Maa, Priya bhabhi.

Priya : Bhaisaab hein kis kaam kaa ? Aap unse help lo.

Satyawati : Yeh riwaaz hein. Ek hi din kee toh baat hein , beta . Pehan lo Vidhu.

Vidhi : Mein koshish karti hoon.

Satyawati : Aur Dev ko jaldi udawo Vidhi. Kal raat kee first night kya abhi tak jaari hein ?

Priya : Mummyji kya taunt maarti hein aap ?

Satyawati : Priya bahut saara kaam pada hein, Pandit ji ko call karna hein, arrangements dekhni hein.

Vidhi : Priya bhabhi help keejiye naa please 

Priya : No ways. Mujhe bahut saare kaam hein. Aur mujhe bhi ready hona hein. Abhimanyu ko task dena hein mujhe saadi pehnane ke

Satyawati ; Kyunki Priya ko abhi tak saadi pehanna aati nahi. 

Priya : Aap choti bahu ke aage meri naak katwowogi kya Mummyji . 

Satyawati ; Filhall hum kaam pe dhyan de . 

Priya : Haan, bye ready hoke aana neeche Vidhi . 

As they left Vidhi's eyes went on Dev. 

Vidhi : Inhein dekho kaise mast ghode bechke so rahe hein. Yahan meri joh lanka machi hein uska kya ?

Vidhi kept the dresses at the table and went near Dev. She recalled their first night.

Vidhi : Kitni saari baatein kee Dev Sir ne . Baaton baaton mein toh mein so hi gayi. Aise koyi karti hein kya suhagraat mein ? Pagli film kahin kee ?

Vidhi went near Dev and called him gently Sir.

Dev didn't wake up. Vidhi slightly touched his hand 

Vidhi : Dev Sir udiye naa, subah ho gayi.

Dev wasn't responding and she started doing all ways to wake him up. And when Dev opened his eyes he saw his Mrs. Vidhi Raichand before his eyes . She was very close to him. 

He pulled her towards his body and they both share a sweet eyelock.

Vidhi : Sir jaldi keejiye , udiye aap. Subah huyi hein. Nahana hein aur tayaar bhi hona hein. 

Dev : Nahana hein!!

Vidhi ; Haan Sir

Dev ; Phir toh pakka nahayenge apni Mrs. ke saath.

Vidhi : Cheee!! Aisa thodi hota hein ? Pehle aap jaayiye , mein baad mein aati hoon.

Dev : Tum ne hi toh kaha thaa jaldi karne kaa . Toh phir mere aane jaane mein tumhare aane jaane mein toh waqt lagega naa , isliye behatar hein kee hum donon saath mein nahayenge.

Vidhi : Sir !!

Dev : Abb toh pura haq hein , tum meri biwi ho Vidhi. Waise bhi suhaag raat pe kuch huwa nahi tum bhi kya bacchon kee tarah so gayi jaldi .

Vidhi : Sorry Sir. 

Dev ; Par pata hein soti huyi tumhari masoom chehre se mujhe bahut sukoon mili.

Vidhi : Sir , aaj puja hein ghar pe. Hum donon ko woh dresses pehanke jaana hein. Par ek problem hein. Woh saadi, sir mujhe saadi pehanna nahi aati.

Dev : Toh Maa se kaho naa 

Vidhi : Keh toh liya , par maa ne kaha hein kee yeh toh riwaaz hein. Aur ek hi din kee toh baat hein. Priya bhabhi aur Maa busy hein. Toh mein kiski help loon ?

Dev : Mere lo aur kiske ?

Vidhi : Aaap kaise ? 

Dev : Vidhi mein jaa raha hoon nahane ke liye . Aur jaldi se ready bhi ho jaata hoon. Waqt lagega naa tumehin. Mein woh guest room mein hi ready hota hoon.

Vidhi nodded her head. After a while Dev was knocking door.

Dev : Aur kitni der lagawogi Vidhi ? 

Vidhi opened the door and Dev saw she was trying hard to take the pleats .

Vidhi : Maine yeh youtube bhi dekh rahi hoon. Par yeh ho nahi raha mujhse.

Dev : May I ?

Vidhi wasn't able to refuse it.

Dev started doing it and when the tuck went towards her navel he inserted it deeper and Vidhi felt magic over his deep touch. He fixed the saree pleats neatly and when it was hard to stick the pin with the blowse, he gently fixed it with his teeth and his lips slightly touched her shoulder. Vidhi hugged him shyily. He hugged her and eventually his hands went towards her waist. 

Vidhi : Sir humein jaana hein neeche .

Dev : Hamesha romance kee lanka machane mein kya maza milti hein tumhein Vidhi ?

Vidhi : Sir sab log intezaar kar rahe honge.

Dev ; Theek hein meri jaan. 

Dev held her hand and they both started walking downstairs. Seeing them together Satyawati felt very happy. The whole day went on rituals and some timings with family. And when everything was finished again Vidhi and Dev entered the room . 

Vidhi saw the lights were off and some candles were blowing . Dev locked the door and took her towards the table.

Dev served noodles to her plate. 

Dev : Mujhe yeh 2 minutes ke noodles ke alawa kuch banana aata hi nahi Vidhi.

They both ate noodles from one plate . And when the noodles some part were sticked at her lips Dev wiped it with his finger . Dev gave her a remote and signed her to switch on the button. Vidhi switched on the button and the song Man mast magan started playing.

Vidhi and Dev held hands together and tried dancing . Dev's hand went towards her waist and Vidhi tried to remove his hands. But he was helding her much closer.

Vidhi : Sir 

Dev : Sir nahi Dev kaho Vidhi . Saari seemayein todke abb hum pure tarah se ek ho rahe hein. Mein boss nahi hoon , tumhara husband hoon Vidhi .

Dev started tickling at her stomach.

Vidhi : Kya kar rahe hein aap ?

Dev : Jab tak nahi bulawogi mein yeh karta rahunga Vidhi.

Vidhi : Par 

Dev was continuously doing it and Vidhi called him Dev. She shyily kept her palms over her face. Dev removed them and lifted her chin. 

Dev ; Meri aankhon mein dekhke kaho Dev.

Vidhi : Dev !!

Dev : Vidhi!!

They hugged each other romantically. Dev lifted her in his arms and made her to lie down at the bed. He gently placed kisses at her cheeks and forehead. She too kissed at his cheeks and eyes .

Her heart was beating very much high. Dev removed his kurta and Vidhi saw his bare body before his eyes. She rounded her arms around his shoulder and neck area and his hands went towards her stomach . He started removing the pleats one by one and she had shut her eyes and hugged him. Her hands went towards his dhoti and she gently started opening the backknot of the dhoti. Mean while he has completely removed the saree over from her body and his eyes went on her neck , the deeper milky white curves and he rubbed his beard there like a kid. He slowly leaned over her body and started kissing there and his naughty hands went downwards to open the string of her underskirt . When he succeeded in doing that his dhoti was also opened halfly and his boxer briefs were visible to her . He removed her blowse and started kissing all over her body and her hands were tying his back tightly. He kissed her sweet lips long and licked them again and again. His head went downwards and kissed her navel and their moment of intimacy went long at that night. Nothing stopped them as their body and soul became together.