Chapter 1

Zhan had just finished the portrait of his beloved, Yibo. He was drawing him once again as he could not think of anything good for now and guess what? The portrait was perfect after it was drawn.
While staring at the painting, he run his hand through his hair and smile.

"I love you Yibo", He caress the drawing.

He had love this man so much and he wouldn't mind to still fall in love with him again. But there was this feeling within him that keep saying he hasn't love him enough.

Something was missing in his love he feel toward Yibo. "Yes! That feeling called love could not make Yibo a complete man and just realizing it again, make him sad.

He was bored with himself, or can he say he was bored of not fulfilling what the family members request for because as a matter of fact, Yibo never let him get bored of himself.

Some days ago, Yanli put to birth and he couldn't even visit her but deep down within himself, he don't know why he has done that or maybe he don't want anything that will trigger his strange feeling.

Yes! he always feel this odd feeling when it has to do with children and babies because it remind him that he could not have a child of his own .
He was alone, craving for the arrival of his man. And to be honest, that feeling is exhilarating but not again at the same time.

Zhan and Yibo are married. And is going to be the fourth year of their marriage soon. If he had been a heterosexual and was married to a woman, their first kid could be a year or two and might even be expecting a second child.

But no! He was and he is married to a man. That was his sexuality and he could not change that as well. He was gloomy, and maybe a cup of green tea could lighten up his mood a bit. That was what he thought.
So he go down the stairs to order for a green tea from the chef with a dull face.

"Mr Dao, I want green tea and send Mia to deliver it in the other room, okay?", He demand grumpily.

"Sure Master Zhan", The Chef obeyed.

Leaving the kitchen, he head up stair to the other room and walk up to the balcony inside the room. Sighting the nature, he smile to brighten his gloomy face and inhale its fresh air deeply.

"Master Zhan", Mia call out softly drawing his attention as she bow.

"So fast..". He was amazed collecting the cup from her.

"Thank you", he gives a smile.

"You are welcome", she replied and left the room.

The tea was hot and his mood was bad. "If it merged together, will it bear good results to him?". He lost Into space stirring the cup and sigh.

"I hope so", He mumble sipping the hot green tea that was chilling his throat, hoping it lighten his mood again.

"Yibo! When are you coming back?" He stated sulkingly and soon heave a sigh to relief himself again.

Yibo was his Painkiller, Mood lighter, and Joy giver. Without him, he wouldn't think he will be alive to this day. But right now after realising what Yibo was and is to him, he wish to come out from this distress and be happy again within a second because it never easy dealing with a moodswinger which he was.

"I don't want you to meet the moody me again", His mouth which whispers sip the tea again.

While he was battling with himself, he heard voices from the next apartment. It was a bit disturbing and noisy but their discussion could be heard and listen to.. if attention was paid to it. But that was not what he wanted.

Minding his business was a solid good habit of his as well as eavesdropping people's lives and their discussion that was not his kind either. But seems these voices were attracting and alluring to listen to.